Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

Underboss
Gun play feels rather janky.

Will give it more of a go over the weekend but it's very much like Insurgency Vietnam and I don't think I have the head on for that tonight.

Soldato

giphy.gif

funny, I got one too :)

Soldato
I can understand some of you guys concerns on the movement. If it's anything like Red orchestra 2 and rising storm 1 it does take some getting used to.
Has for the cover I sure you can disable auto cover and setup button cover.

Associate
There's no auto cover, that got taken out for RS2, unless the poster was referring to RO2. There is a dynaminc mantling system in its place and it doesn't automatically force you to use it.

As for tips for new players; take it slow, don't try and rush rush rush. Find good spots, lay down cover fire, take your time.

Caporegime
Well I don't know what it was then as my gun seemed to be constantly going from right to left like the BF 4 peak system :/ Was extremely distracting...

Soldato
FFS still no beta key :(

Literally the one game this year that I know probably isn't just lies and hyperbole from a dev and I can't get in to the ****ing beta.

GIVE ME A KEY I LIKE THE COVER SYSTEM!!!

Forget these console game scrubs I've loved you since day one :( :(

Soldato
FFS still no beta key :(

Literally the one game this year that I know probably isn't just lies and hyperbole from a dev and I can't get in to the ****ing beta.

GIVE ME A KEY I LIKE THE COVER SYSTEM!!!

Forget these console game scrubs I've loved you since day one :( :(

Not sure if your on neogaf but if so message [TW]Stonehe works for Tripwire, thats how i got my key

Soldato
Yes it does look poor but I'm sure that's something they are going to sort out since it looks worse than ro2/rising storm. I do however like the bright colour palette better than the grey battlefield of most other games. After playing a bit more and now starting to get into it, I really like it but I don't like the background music that keeps playing. Probably should save that for the menus.

Back
Top Bottom