Road Cycling

Status
Not open for further replies.
No decent Michelins in the mix. Son, I am disappoint.

Oh no, wait, Service Course is in there but barely batter than the Lithion 2 despite costing twice as much :confused:

Veloflex Corsa looks good, bang for buck.

It'd be interesting to know if they're the V2s or not. In other tests I've seen the V2 endurance have faired better than the V1 service course - the testers said they were looking forward to testing the V2 SCs to see if there was a similar improvement.

Their reasoning for the stupid way they mixed up the tubes was pretty poor. Simply test them all with one tube type so you can properly compare each tyre rather than have the lower priced ones arbitrarily scored lower. A separate tube comparison across a smaller number of tyres would have been perfectly acceptable.

Their reasoning for the stupid way they mixed up the tubes was pretty poor. Simply test them all with one tube type so you can properly compare each tyre rather than have the lower priced ones arbitrarily scored lower. A separate tube comparison across a smaller number of tyres would have been perfectly acceptable.
Agree. They should have used the same size tyre as well, or as close as.

Might as well chuck my Pro4's in the bin! 12W slower than the GP4000s.:eek::D

There was an article a little while ago that talked about the aero benefits of the GP4000SIIs vs tyres with no tread - there was quite a reasonable difference. I was planning to move over to GP4000SII for my front tyre at least. Not that I really care about aero but y'know... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom