Road to the BNBF Welsh Qualifiers 2011 - Progess Journal

Man of Honour
OP
Just had a bowl of oats, cut up a banana and put it on top, and then sprinkled over a scoop of chocolate whey. It was heaven!!! Almost like eating a normal breakfast again! Infact I may even continue that breakfast after the show

Soldato
How you feeling Steedie? Nice and chilled I hope :)

Finished putting on Sinead's first coat of tan earlier...

52d7ecf3.jpg

:D

Man of Honour
OP
Feel great today, foods been amazing and it's been so nice to have carbs. Lots of them too!

Robs coming round to do my first coat in the morning! Was going to do it tonight but my girlfriend can't get here in time and Rob can't do it tonight :(

I'm really worried I won't have enough tan though :( it's only a 4oz bottle and he reckons I'll need 3 coats :(:(:( I would have got more if I knew it was a small bottle but the website didn't specify and most seem to be 8oz standard

Soldato
You should still be OK, you'll just not have much spare. Sinead has an 8oz bottle and she has had one test coat before and her first coat today and has probably only used about a third of the bottle. You should easily get 3 coats out of 4oz.

Man of Honour
OP
Arrived at the hotel. It's the lulz. But it was dirt cheap so can't complain.

Desmo could you send me your number again please, seem to have misplaced the email. Hasn't saved to my phone inbox

Soldato
Just sent my number again :)

Aye, etaps are cheapass but they do the job. Have you got a metal framed bunkbed in your room? We stayed in one in Manchester once and it felt more like an army barracks :D

Back
Top Bottom