Road to the BNBF Welsh Qualifiers 2011 - Progess Journal

Soldato
Well done! Fantastic transformation from the first photo's, the most impressive I've seen on these forum's.

I was never a Bodybuilder but knew a few who were and who aspired to be. Getting in good enough shape always seemed to be their downfall as I knew a few guys who wanted to compete, but just couldn't get cut enough to even think about filling out an entry form, let alone go on stage!

I think you deserve great credit, and you should take great pride, for what you've achieved and also for the efforts you've made with your journal! And if any mods are reading this, what about some sort of OCUK merit award for outstanding achievement to recognise something like this?

Man of Honour
Whilst it's a nice sentiment, and we used to have member of the month etc... it would make it too much of a mine field for any other member thinking they are deserving of something. :)

Man of Honour
OP
Just the fact you even think I should get a mention is enough, thank you

My stomach is killing me at the moment. I'm eating all this food but my body doesn't know what to do with it. Hoping it sorts itself out soon.

Ordered a load of supplements for the new off season. I know relying on supps is bad, but I'm going to give some a go and carry on using some from my pre contest prep

EFX Test Charge - Looking forward to trying this
USN Pure - Chocolate
MyProtein Recovery XS
MyProtein Impact Whey Chocolate
Gaspari SuperPump 250

My new diet from tomorrow will be, bit of tweaking here and there:

7:30am - 5 scrambled eggs, 70g oats/banana/1 scoop of MP choc whey
10am - 100g brown rice and peppers, 6oz chicken
12pm - 100g brown rice, 6oz chicken, 150g spinach, rice cakes and peanut butter
2pm - 2 scoops recovery xs, 1 scoop whey, 70g tuna pasta salad
5:30pm - This is where I'm going to be flexible and not stick to a strict and set meal, I'll eat a meal that fits in with my remaining macros, so a high carb/high protein meal
7:30pm - 200g spinach and leafy salad, 10oz white fish
10pm - 300g cottage cheese with a scoop of USN pure mixed in (tried already, it's gorgeous)

Man of Honour
OP
Around the 3000-3100 range I'd imagine, I need to exactly work out macros tonight and tweak it, but I'm going to base it around that

I was bulking on around the same last time, probably more 3500 last time but it was a lot less clean and I did pick at naughty stuff and treats far too often.

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Thanks Desmo.

They could have been better over all but did get some good ones. :)

EDIT: I forgot to say, let me know if you want me to post any pics in this thread for folks to see. :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Food......

It's over rated

This week I have consumed:

2x Subways
1x McDonalds
1x Meal at Indian
1x Dominos
A hayoooge mixed grill
6x Fajitas
2x Whole cheesecakes
1x Massive rocky road cake that was meant for 4 people
1x Calzone that was so big it was more dough than pizza
6x Whole boxes of different cereals
1x Chinese takeaway
1x Huge Toblerone bar
A different panini for lunch every day
Box of Krispy Kremes
About 8l of Coke/Diet Coke
Countless bags of sweets and chocolate bars

No more........

J.T

J.T

Soldato
LOL!

I think that’s called "Getting your munch on". ;)

I'm talking with a trainer at the moment who was recommended by Desmo/Welshy.

He said he thinks I will be looking at losing around 3 stone which would put me at 11 stone (69.8kg) at competition, I’ve not been that light since I was 12 years old.... :eek:

Man of Honour
LOL!

I think that’s called "Getting your munch on". ;)

I'm talking with a trainer at the moment who was recommended by Desmo/Welshy.

He said he thinks I will be looking at losing around 3 stone which would put me at 11 stone (69.8kg) at competition, I’ve not been that light since I was 12 years old.... :eek:

Is that Micky? or the guys from Healthy Action

Man of Honour
OP
J.T I never got round to thanking you for those photos, I love them. Except one, where it looks like I have boobs, but the photos are fantastic quality :) cheers for that

But I'm afraid this is where I say goodbye, and refuse to talk to you anymore, as a potential competitor next year....

:p

Joke of course, I'm so pleased you're going for it mate. You're going to do fantastic, and you can rest assured I'll be there to cheer you on wherever it is. Unless it's at the same show as me, then I'll be there to put salt in all your pre contest meals on the day

J.T

J.T

Soldato
You are most welcome Steedie. :)

LOL, Well if all the training goes well it looks like I might actually get into some kind of contest shape then I was thinking about doing the Welsh show next year, kind of continue the tradition you’ve started mate. ;)

Back
Top Bottom