Robo Recall on Oculus Rift- Wow

Associate
was only about £20 in the daily deal when the summer sale was on, might go down in the next sale?

Yeah i think im going to wait for it to drop as I'm in no rush to play it. Spent about £150 on games so far already since i upgraded my pc amd barely played any of them i keep bouncing between. Would be nice to grab an xmas deal of it

Soldato
This looks good actually but sold my rift ages ago due to the only proper game being Dirt Rally. I was almost tempted to keep it just for that but needed the cash (and do even more now)

I might look into getting the Oculus CV3 whenever that's out

Soldato
Well after reading this thread I thought game looked great and ordered rift I get it tomorrow.

I used to love shooting games back in the day when we had guns on consoles and this looks well better.

Soldato
Yeah wow that is unreal best game I ever played. Been on it all morning. just stopped for a sec while I let headset dry out im getting sweaty.

So so good, far better than I could have ever imagined.

Soldato
I did, pooped it.

I've had my Rift for about 4 months now, I haven't played a "flat" game since I got it. Missus loves it too which is both good and bad.

Omg the first few robots to get near you are so intimidating I just felt like ripping the headset off and curling up in the corner.

:D :D, I love waiting for people's reactions the first time I put them on VR and play it for them :D

Soldato
OP
Omg the first few robots to get near you are so intimidating I just felt like ripping the headset off and curling up in the corner.
Sometimes I get flegged even when they run up close to you. It really does feel like they could actually hurt you.

I have access to an oculus, but no touch controllers.... I dont want to buy some just for this but want to try it out so BAD!

Haven't had mine long but I think the controllers really polish off the whole experience and without them, wouldn't be anywhere near as good.

Soldato
This game keeps getting better and better for me, I have put the sensors up high on the wall today as advised by you guys in vr section and switched robo recall to full room mode and it feels much better, no more messages keep telling me to face the right way or having to guess which way I'm going to face after teleport.
Also I have switched my sound from the included headphones to my surround system.

Everything feels so natural now, it actually feels like I'm out on the street shooting robots :)

I just need the hdmi extension lead to turn up so I can move a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom