Robocop Rogue City

If you jump the RAM out of XMP and run at JEDEC defaults, this will confirm if it's RAM/BIOS related or not. You may also have a new BIOS that adds RAM stability support when in XMP etc.

It's had quite a few patches but this game is still buggy. Slightly off topic but if you use the UEVR mod with it it's even worse - has a tendency to crash on every cutscene.

just picked this up earlier for 15 quid odd, running it on native 2k with all settings maxxed out and its great fun, my fps dropped to 37 at one point but seems to be averaging around 60.

ryzen 5700x
32gig 3600 mem
radeon 7800xt

I finished this last night and really enjoyed it, probably one of the few games I've actually finished for quite some time, but granted it was quite small.

The game ran very well and looked amazing.

But a question, when I turned on High Quality Lumens (think that was the option) it slowed down the PC soo much, it would almost grind to a halt at the title screen so uplayable.
I've no idea what that is/does or why it would have such a crazy impact?

Last edited:
I watched the Robocop movie this morning (Last time i watched this was many years ago)

So now am going have to find some free time to play a bit more of this game over the weekend :)

Last edited:
It's a nice game, but a crying shame that it lacks a 3rd person camera. I get that this would require a ton of animations and interactions, but a first person shooter cannot really do justice to Robocop.

As soon as I enter this area FPS drops badly from a solid 60fps down to 10fps :confused: Am only running at 1440p

robocop.png

Update: it's a bit weird, I reloaded the game as I wanted to get a s/s of the frame rate , but now it's a stable 60fps

Last edited:
I've just tried to play this on a 3700X RTX 3070 and get frame drops into the low 30s and can't maintain a steady 60fps no matter how low I put the settings. I'm not sure what's causing such poor performance. Any tips?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom