Robocop Rogue City

Caporegime
This looks like Terminator resistance with a new skin, it’ll probably play the same clunky way. Having said that I quite enjoyed that game, the gunplay was solid.

Soldato
Looks like a 20 year old game, i hope this is alpha footage and it gets a lot of polish.
I fell off my chair laughed read your post. :cry:

Look like 20 years old game? Last Robocop game I played was released in 2003, it used same Renderware engine as GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas.

You can see graphics quality back in 2003 was bad and I am very impressed with Robocop: Rogue City gameplay footage, watched it 3 times very carefully looked at all objects, everything looked really very high detailed, more polished and ray traced are beautiful. :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
This looks like Terminator resistance with a new skin, it’ll probably play the same clunky way. Having said that I quite enjoyed that game, the gunplay was solid.
Yes, Terminator Resistance used Unreal Engine 4 version 4.22 to 4.25.

Teyon probably started Terminator Resistance developement in 2014 with Unreal Engine 4 version 4.1 after obtained license in 2013 from StudioCanal to make Terminator game.

I watched Robocop: Rogue City first trailer and gameplay footage found everything is ray traced, all objects was 3D scanned included car interior at end of footage are really very high and beautiful detailed than Terminator Resistance led to me believed Teyon updated the engine to latest Unreal Engine 5.1. Teyon probably started Robocop development back in 2020 after Epic shipped Unreal Engine 5.

Back
Top Bottom