Roccat Kone Mouse - Wheel Broken ...

Associate
So I bought this mouse back in October, worked brilliantly. However just today I go to scroll down a page and the wheel doesn't register, examining the mouse closer and it seems a component in the wheel is broken leaving the wheels motion frictionless and not registering.

It's a brilliant mouse, worked flawlessly up untill now ... however without the wheel its become redundant at a lot of tasks (internet surfing/gaming etc) ...

Anyone else with this mouse had this problem? Now that I have it what is oc.uk's policy on this? Can it be repaired? Can they replace it? Does Roccat repair/replace it?

Thanks

Soldato
read my thread.

Happens to everyone :) Seems its a pretty major flaw.
I got a straight swap last time. (well, i hadnt had the mouse for 24hours..)Me and my mates have died now. I might ask for a refund this time as I cant be bothered being on my third.

Its such a perfect mouse in every other way though :(

ocuk should swap it after an rma though. If not find "Ace Modder" and poke him. He will sort you out with any hassle. He helped me when my first died.

Soldato
WHEN it breaks ;)

Sorry to put the goose up everyones jumper but I really cant say this is a passable issue.
Roccat need a talking too.

my old copperhead is starting to come back to life, it likes to play the "lets allow psypher to click" more and more everyday :D

Associate
WHEN it breaks ;)

my old copperhead is starting to come back to life, it likes to play the "lets allow psypher to click" more and more everyday :D

My copperhead has doubleclick issues, as in, it doubleclicks on pretty much everything. I can't really complain, seeing as it's lasted 3 years of daily abuse.

Glad I bought a Deathadder for xmas, instead of the roccat.

Soldato
If they made the lights a bit brighter, made the mouse wheel stronger (maybe lower it down into the mouse a bit too (maybe lose the left/right tilt)), it would be perfect.

Cost me £6 to post the mouse back via Royal Mail special delivery, don't want to pay that again :)

Associate
mines gone to :(

bought mine beginning of December and snapped literally 3 mins ago before I googled the problem, lo and behold google took me straight back to the forum on the site I bought it from! LOL

Will RMA it on Monday.

Associate
Amazes me that companies can introduce high end mice with lots of never before done features such as with the roccat and lachesis yet the simple things still havent been addressed and fixed.

Back
Top Bottom