*** Rocket League *** Car Football

Associate
Anybody play with Steam controller and if so does it work well?

I'm using one with no issues. Steam puts me in big picture mode when I launch the game and then leaves big picture mode when I close it.

I like that I can easily rebind the buttons, I put one of the back flappy buttons as my push to talk on discord which is useful.

Associate
I'm using one with no issues. Steam puts me in big picture mode when I launch the game and then leaves big picture mode when I close it.

I like that I can easily rebind the buttons, I put one of the back flappy buttons as my push to talk on discord which is useful.

Thanks, I'll get one next time they're on sale then ;)

Associate
Such a bargin.

Love this with the family. Put the PC on the big TV, and split screen for four players, each of us with an xbox controller and play 3 against 3, one AI on each team.

Also like that I can play online with my son, with the split screen as well.

Soldato
I admit the stepped edges throw me off a lot, but it will make for a good challenge in ranked. I don't mind the mad max map myself as I like the extra space to allow for more fluid play, but some people hate the sloped sides which I do understand

Soldato
Nah Wasteland is good, get a lot of wins there! :p

But seriously the stepped edges in the Tokyo map are going to throw me off hard i'm absolutely useless in the other map similar to it. Yet on the normal maps i can hold my own really well and close to the blue rank whatever the name is.

Soldato
I think if they put it in ranked, we'll just have to git gud and then we might see some pretty cool moves. Otherwise it'll be like the labs where no one really plays them. Maybe we just need to be made to play the non standard maps to appreciate them? Or maybe they will be the bane of ranked existence

Soldato
They come up with a little shield icon apparently

The shield is how pc players show up on xbox.

Xbox players show the psynet symbol on pc, same as ps4 players do. Only way you can tell the difference is if the name has something not allowed on one of the platforms. Like spaces aren't allowed in psn names, so a player with spaces in their name and the psynet symbol would be an xbox player.

Back
Top Bottom