*** Rogue One: A Star Wars Story *** (NOW WITH SPOILERS)

Soldato
This one is kind of Star Wars Episode 3.5 as it's set after Revenge of the Sith and before A New Hope so this is technically the "first" film in chronological order where we get to see a Death Star.

Soldato
I'm looking forward to seeing this. I wanted to see it Wednesday midnight (technically Thursday), but I'm travelling Thurs morning - Sun evening so the best chance I'll get at watching it will be Monday 19th. Really looking forward to seeing it.

Did I mention I'm looking forward to seeing it?

Soldato
after three weeks of working the late shifts, this week I am on the early shift, so no midnight showing for me.. booked a seat for 2d at the nottingham cornerhouse for 8pm thursday, can't wait.

Associate
Tickets booked for 8.30pm this coming Thursday - initial reports coming from the US screening over the weekend are massively positive, so I'm pretty pumped ... hell, there might not be a Skywalker in sight (apart from Anakin's alter ego anyhow), but it's still Star Wars, for chrissakes!

Soldato
Riz Ahmed has given my brother 2 tickets for the BFI IMAX premiere screening tomorrow but i cant go, i am so gutted words cannot even describe :(

Back
Top Bottom