*** Rogue One: A Star Wars Story *** (NOW WITH SPOILERS)

Soldato
I kind of liked that it looked a little darker, it does after all reflect a dark time in the rebellion and one imagines there can be no good ending for the characters involved given none are in the SW chronology later films.

For instance the cartoon SW Rebels is supposedly canon but given there is no suggestion of rebel jedi in ANH those characters can't exactly survive.

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Either the Disney guys 1. watched it thought it was to much like TFA (Mary Sue anyone...) and said reshoot or 2. they watched it decided it wasn't enough like TFA and said reshoot.

Personally hope it was option 1!

Caporegime
well the claim in the link above is that is isn't enough like Starwars IV... it is supposed to end 10 mins before the original Star Wars movie begins but is a darker war movie so they want the look and feel to be changed for continuity... allegedly

Associate
Why are they shovelling in new Imperial masks! I'm probably going to watch this, since it does look good, however mutilating pre Star Wars is one way to alienate your viewers very quickly.

Soldato
Why are they shovelling in new Imperial masks! I'm probably going to watch this, since it does look good, however mutilating pre Star Wars is one way to alienate your viewers very quickly.

At 2.50 they are the same? Maybe there are aspects of the verse that we haven't seen before.

Associate
At 2.50 they are the same? Maybe there are aspects of the verse that we haven't seen before.

47 seconds into that behind the scenes, a repurposed tank with 2 tank crew with what look like adapted visors. A few seconds after, it looks like a single slit with a cover above.

I'll try and spot the others.

Edit:

1:07 black ops. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom