*** Rogue One: A Star Wars Story *** (NOW WITH SPOILERS)

Soldato
No offense but Felicity (1900 wants its name back) sounds far too snobbish to be taken seriously imo. She sounds totally out of place compared to the others.

Yeah she should have a Geordie accent!!

My concerns about her have nothing to do with her accent (which is fine) but just the wooden nature about her... Not convinced so far.
That aside looks like it should be a goodun.

Caporegime

My concerns about her have nothing to do with her accent (which is fine) but just the wooden nature about her... Not convinced so far.

Her accent just seems so out of place, i'm half expecting a butler to show up beside her ffs. :mad:

Soldato

As if Mark Hamill could ever act :D

(I wouldn't change him as Luke, but some of his "acting" is atrocious :D)

Personally think FJ looks fantastic in the part, will obviously wait for the full film to make final judgement but cant wait to see this now after thinking "meh" when it was first announced (although I still hate the "A Star Wars story" tagline with a passion)

Soldato
Very happy with the trailer. I'm not sure I understand where all the negativity over this film is coming from, I can't wait to see it!

Associate
Hmm, this is looking very nice indeed... It feels very British, and not just because of Felicity Rose Hadley Jones :D cut glass accent (and others) but something about the whole tone of it... kind-of like how a Bond film feels, or British TV drama is different to US stuff.... its epic, but restrained somehow; there is a subtlety there.... Am I waffling? :D

Anyway, can't wait :cool:

Back
Top Bottom