Roll up roll up... OcUK Manchester (French Car) Meet No. 2

Gilly said:
I remember whilst telling that tale in the pub realising that everyone there was hanging on every word :o I only started off talking to 2 or 3 people :p

Heh. Your sly look at that barmaid was brilliant. Especially when you turned back around to see everyone staring at you :D Quality!

Yey yey yey! This list is looking every more pleasing! Brilliant!

Me, Daz and Si are off to check out the roads on Wednesday evening to get to grips with the roads again. Anyone else who wants to drop by is welcome (I think, lol).

-westy-, get yourself in this thread :mad:

agw_01 said:
:eek: So soon El? Didn't expect you to get the BM for quite a while. Lucky *******!

Sam, defo bring the Puma!

Its all resting on either getting some schmuck to buy my VTR, or me being able to sort out paying off the VTR (still got a few payments left on it), and then using that as a deposit.

Im still umming and arring as to whether to leave it till after xmas, due to wanting lots of spare money, but its becomming very hard to resist the urge, what with all the "look at my 330D" threads!

Anywhoo, i'll be giving those roads a quick blast today, seeing as im heading that way (along the M62) to Castleford anyway.

Back
Top Bottom