Roll up roll up... OcUK Manchester (French Car) Meet No. 2

Id just post up a date :) Dosent matter how late you leave it some people just wont be able to make it :)

Otherwise you just keep going in circles ;)

Sam

Hmmm, ok, been thinking about this and we better set a date quick snap.

Seeing as more people can do the 19/20th, should we stick at that? Now we just need to decided whether the meet is going to be on the 19th, 20th or span over both. I'm up for making a weekend of it, but if no-one else is up for it, the Sunday (20th) is probably the best bet :)

HOT DAMN! I'll have my AA cover by then :p :D

agw_01 said:
Hmmm, ok, been thinking about this and we better set a date quick snap.

Seeing as more people can do the 19/20th, should we stick at that? Now we just need to decided whether the meet is going to be on the 19th, 20th or span over both. I'm up for making a weekend of it, but if no-one else is up for it, the Sunday (20th) is probably the best bet :)

HOT DAMN! I'll have my AA cover by then :p :D

Did you recieve my emial? I think sunday would be the best day out of the 2.

Yep just got it mate, sorry. Been at the gym this evening and only just got back.

I'll be on MSN later and we can discuss this further. Bit hard having a private conversion on the forums :p

And lol at your little message. You big girl!

Either is good by me, but remember that roads get more and more deadly the closer we get to mid-winter, and this is meant to be one of the coldest winter's that this country has had for years!

EDIT: And its not like those roads are anti-snow either, last year it was both the first and last place (whilst driving the M62) I saw snow that winter!

Back
Top Bottom