Roll up roll up... OcUK Manchester (French Car) Meet No. 2

ill be there, i am with benneh i will not be the fastest my pads and shoes need replacing doubt ill have the time to do it before the meet, also as past experiences dictate my tyres do not hold up in the wet.

thedazman

Thanks great Silicon :) Coming in the 5?

Daz, my pads need replacing quite soon actually :( cba spending money on them when I'll be replacing the whole setup in a few months.

With any luck, it'll be dry like it was the other day. The car felt amazing though. Very low ambient temps and good surface contact. It was like a rocket :cool: /hides

Gilly said:
A 1.4 (IIRC) Rover rocket. This I must see

I'm still on btw

Good :)

Hope your not going to ignore me after blocking me on msn because i asked you to edit a thread title for me :p ;) :confused:

Anyway im still there , coming up with mike most probably :)

Gilly said:
A 1.4 (IIRC) Rover rocket. This I must see :)

Oh not you as well :rolleyes: :p

Well, when it's all you're used to, it does feel quick.

Of course, that doesn't mean I don't want a faster car ;)

Yep, you're right, 1.4. 103 horses of british beef! (I keep saying that like it's a good thing :o)

Sam said:
Good :)

Hope your not going to ignore me after blocking me on msn because i asked you to edit a thread title for me
I didn't block you for asking me to edit a thread title for you :)

I deleted you cos a) you were being a sarcy **** and b) I never talked to you and needed the room...

agw_01 said:
Oh not you as well :rolleyes: :p

Well, when it's all you're used to, it does feel quick.
Hey, I had a 1.25 before I had the Clio. I know what it is to have a slow car.

I never called mine a rocket though :D

cymatty said:
AGW he drives like a woman.

LMAO, if my wheels weren't spinning when we went down Saddleworth the other week I would have had you! :mad: and you knows it! :cool:

lol Gilly, ok, so maybe it's not a rocket ;) but it can still bring a smile to my face :p

/Awaits further comments regarding my car :D

Was waiting for something like that.

Anyway... the view that most people see...

agw_01 pwns all n00bs

Oh, this meet should be more interesting than the last one, especially with my car cutting out randomly :D

Started a few days ago :( Damn CTS sensor.

Back
Top Bottom