Roll up roll up... OcUK Manchester (French Car) Meet No. 2

merlin said:
Just remember - anyone with a proper car going to this - don't give agw_01 a passenger ride unless you don't mind him whacking one off in your passenger seat. :D

Hahaha!

I still don't know if my ankle is going to be heeled in time for footy next weekend so I'm still in so far.

Bought a HKS SSQV for it today as well, hope that comes in time. :)

Gilly said:
Aye, certainly seemed that way.

If you weren't you were being a total gimp ;)

haha , I was defentley not being sarcastic i simply forgot

Anyway :) Looking forward the meet , not long now :cool:

Last edited:
Agw can you update you first post with the following info please.

I NEED FINAL NUMBERS FOR NO LATER THAN TUESDAY 15TH NOV.

For the restraunt, thanks. It will be possible to add people after this date hopefully but only a limited amount. :)

Done :)

If you reserve a couple more places than we need, it'll give us a good backup plan. Although, do they even have a table big enough :D

Hmm, maybe we'll get to sit in the fancy part this time.

I'll meet you at the first pub as i've got something on the Sunday morning, so i won't get there until 12:30 or so - i'll grab some food an the way over so don't book a seat for me.

are you going for a meal before or after the drive out?

I take my wife out for a meal every sunday and cant miss that :D so dont want to be eating out twice in one day, ill meet for the drive out though - thats gunna be a hoot. solet me know what time and where and ill be there :)

L0rdmike, prepare to* get 0wned! :D

*0wn me

Goliath, that's cool mate. Glad you're still coming. We probably won't leave the pub until gone 1ish, so should be there for when you arrive.

great advice, like I said, we'll be at the pub until gone 1pm, so I'm sure you won't have a problem dropping your wife back off at home and getting down to the pub in time ;)

Do you know where it is?

Where we're going... they don't have post codes ;)

Take Junction 22 off the M62 Eastbound and follow it round. You'll come to a junction just after the motorway, so take a left from there.

Follow it for another couple of miles and you'll come to a pub on the left. That's where we'll be. :)

Get on MSN sometime and we'll swap phone numbers. That way, you'll be able to let us know if you'll be late :)

agw_01 said:
Take Junction 22 off the M62 Eastbound and follow it round. You'll come to a junction just after the motorway, so take a left from there.

Follow it for another couple of miles and you'll come to a pub on the left. That's where we'll be. :)

Ooooooooh! I see!!! ;)

Coco's random pointless weather update notching up 1,000th post, kippers:
PEEEEACING IT DOWN 14.C

Coco said:
Ooooooooh! I see!!! ;)

No Matt, I don't think you do ;)

Even though you know where the pub is, you'll still overshoot it by 20 miles. Daz pulled 'a coco' when me and Si met up with him a few weeks ago. So it seems you're not alone in your antics!

Oh, congrats on the 100th posts! n00b :p :D

Back
Top Bottom