Roll up roll up... OcUK Manchester (French Car) Meet No. 2

Well I'm still coming but I have to leave to head home by 4pm...so not sure how long you guys stay out for? Either way I'll be there and I hope this place does steak!!

thebrasso said:
Well I'm still coming but I have to leave to head home by 4pm...so not sure how long you guys stay out for? Either way I'll be there and I hope this place does steak!!

Yeah we usually all leave by 3-4 especially as it goes dark early now, and iirc the place does serve steak. :D

Right Si, it looks like we have 15 people definitely attending. So perhaps get a table for 18-19 people, and that should be spot on :)

Marv, really sorry to hear you won't be joining us :( But as you say, at least I'll stand a better chance of keeping up with the other guys :D

lol ! should be a good laugh. picking up the farp 23rd it looks like now :( So im going to miss bringing the car to the meet by 3 bloody days :(

Oh well :p

Sam

Should be a good meet, cant wait. :D

Been a good day for me, beat seom sexy young girl in a drag race in my MK1 then later on saw a Ferrari beat him round the round about which he didnt like and floored it. Sounded ace, shame I had to take the exit off other wise I would have 0wned him on the motorway. ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom