Roll up roll up... OcUK Manchester (French Car) Meet No. 2

Silly boy, I've already mentioned the car park :p

Depending on how busy the pub is, we might just all be able to fit. If not, looks like some of us will have to park up on the roadside.

Hang on a sec! its the first pub listed im meeting you at 12:30 isnt it?

The Turnpike Inn
Oldham Rd Rishworth
Sowerby Bridge
HX6 4QT
Tel: 01422 822789

Whats the score with the second pub? this is an "arsing about in cars" meet isnt it? not a pub crawl????

great advice said:
Hang on a sec! its the first pub listed im meeting you at 12:30 isnt it?

The Turnpike Inn
Oldham Rd Rishworth
Sowerby Bridge
HX6 4QT
Tel: 01422 822789

Whats the score with the second pub? this is an "arsing about in cars" meet isnt it? not a pub crawl????

You are correct the second pub is there so people can catch up, somewhere to stop for people who may get lost etc.

Who's up for a bit of a tyre warming up session at the services?

I NEED to get some good video footage at this meet, and seeing as how you're all too nasty to let me get in front and wait at 'dead mans junction' for you all to come flying over, this is the only footage I'll get :(

Unless, I set off from the pub a couple of minutes (20 minutes at least :p) earlier in order to set myself up :D

cymatty said:
Oldham, what kind of parts do you have?

Im in Ashton just at the bottom of Lee's road :D

Not sure exactly, but he has worked on loads of them and has plenty of stuff, mostly exhaust/manifold parts - all hand made too :)

He mostly works on Ford's but does anything he can get his grubby mits on from time to time and Saxo's come up quite a bit.

Its all a hobby though, he works in insurance through the week :D

cymatty said:
Sounds good will keep that in mind thanks. :)

Do you know it then? if you head down Lee's road you come to the farm which sells fruit, veg and fishies on the right - look to your left and you can see a house with rugby posts in the garden, thats my folks house :D

Gilly said:
You best stay at the back away from me and Coco then ;)

You ride a 172 dont you? cant wait to see how that performs tbh, never seen one in the flesh :) what does coco ride?

Back
Top Bottom