Roll up roll up... OcUK Manchester (French Car) Meet No. 2

The guys from down South should be setting off soon if they are going to get here in time for lunch! ;)

Right, see you tomorrow, everybody remember to bring a crazy-hat. :)
Crickey, it's gonna be chilly!

Car's all washed and cleaned.. and the K&N is fitted :D

Prepare for some lollage at the meet tomorrow!

Oh, just so you guys know, if the roads are icy as hell, I'm hanging well back. These tyres are bad enough in the wet :D

Its just one of the traction control settings, it lets you drive across ice/snow without losing traction :) there;s also a setting for gravel and rain.

Never used it in the ice though, but ive driven across 6 inches of mud, gone from a standing start across the field, heavy turning etc without losing traction so id imagine it will work very well. (field was the carpark at Heaton Park gold course if anyone knows it, it gets very very muddy!!)

Both of them, one my daily drive and the other is my track car! havent taken it to any tracks yet though lol its still part way through being modded, atm its fully stripped, got a rollcage and is a little over 450bhp (guestimated) this gets thrashed atm so i dont mind one or two of you having a quick blast :D its very hard to drive though due to having no low/mid range power, its set up to be raced so it has to be driven hard to get anywhere. currently out of cash for modding with it being close to xmas and all that so it wont be till next season till it hits the tracks :D hoping for close to 600bhp

Ill be there in my 8 which is 360bhp dyno'd. but no-one is allowed to touch my baby let alone drive it :D

well i'm officially up north after a damn annoying 5hr drive yesterday evening, listening to the reports of the police women shooting. Which turns out to be all of 3min walk away from my mates halls in Bradford! :eek: and right outside the India we were going to go to :(

So yer, will see ya'll in the services tomorrow at 10.45ish :) and agw, do the maps have the postcode / addresses of the places on so us tomtom users can get a fix :)

as for clean cars, i'm going all black, apart from finger marks round the doors!

Si, didn't know you were into photography mate. The 350D is very nice.

Siliconslave, the only postcode I have is of the first pub, but I've described the route as best as I can, so if you do get seperated, you should have no trouble finding the rest of the group.

Back
Top Bottom