Roll up roll up... OcUK Manchester (French Car) Meet No. 2

Gilly said:
Where on earth is Darwin?

Oh, and the 'Manchester' meet is a bit of a misnomer if last time is anything to go by. We meet closer to Oldham than Manchester and make our way to the top of the hills over the border in god's country.

Its only half way up the A666 about 20 minutes drive from the M62 :) I live off J23 of the M60 and it takes me about half an hour to get there.

ill call him tonight and see what he says, will need a guestimate of numbers though.

Holy jebus! I go away to work and look at all of the replies :eek:

ROFL @ Fox getting called a boy racer :p About time someone said it tbh ;)

great advice, no worries mate :) Been quite busy myself, but we'll definitely sort something out. Darwin is in Blackburn isn't it?

I think the whole of the 'southern lot' should come down and see how we do it Manchester Styleeeeee :D

I think the first weekend of the 2 would be best for me, glad its drumming up so much support, ansd Gilly yes it is close to the border of your home land, we cant hold in in oldham or someone would rob all our cars and shout abuse at us, luckily for us there are prime driving roads 5 mins outside which we can yet again abuse.

paradigm said:
Weather will most likely prove to be "interesting" this time. Might cause more people to overshoot certain junctions! ;)

LOl, he might not do now he has a car with brakes that work and he knows what to look out for, ps dont spoil the fun for the new guys. :D

great advice said:
Its only half way up the A666 about 20 minutes drive from the M62 :) I live off J23 of the M60 and it takes me about half an hour to get there.

ill call him tonight and see what he says, will need a guestimate of numbers though.
Wrong side of the hills for me I'm afraid. I don't know where the A666 is but anything thats actually Manchester or further and I'm out.

If anyone's up for caning round Saddleworth again though I'm in :)

Gilly said:
Wrong side of the hills for me I'm afraid. I don't know where the A666 is but anything thats actually Manchester or further and I'm out. If anyone's up for caning round Saddleworth again though I'm in

Hello, Gilly i missed out last time on my passenger ride in your 172, can i have a go this time, please. :)

PS we are doing the same route plan as last time for simplicity.

Back
Top Bottom