Roll up roll up... OcUK Manchester (French Car) Meet No. 2

Cant do Darwin im sorry guys, he fears you will fondle his goats :(

Still you can put me down as a deffo though, ill bring both Evo's and one or two of you can have a drive of the 9 if your lucky :cool: its gunna be thrashed on the track anyways so at the moment everyone but me seems to be driving it lol

great advice said:
Cant do Darwin im sorry guys, he fears you will fondle his goats :(

Still you can put me down as a deffo though, ill bring both Evo's and one or two of you can have a drive of the 9 if your lucky :cool: its gunna be thrashed on the track anyways so at the moment everyone but me seems to be driving it lol

I'll suck you off if you let me have a quick spin in it. I'm well tempted to get one of the earlier ones after christmas when I say ta ta to mine. it could push me over the edge. :)

I wont be driving my car up there but i might be coming up with mike in the turbo , we can swap the driving ;) mwahahaa

:) Sam

Nice one Sam. Hope you can make it up. Who knows, perhaps we'll make a weekend of it and go out in Manchester or Bolton :) Just to make it worthwhile for all the people travelling quite a distance.

First post updated with attendee list.

paradigm said:
Great way to kill the popularity of the thread there Andy ;)

Oi! When you've seen the totty in Bolton... then you can criticise me! Not that you will after seeing what's available. Girls wearing belts comes to mind :p

I'm defo up for the 12/13th November. Best to get the meet sorted before the ground becomes frosty. Anyone up for making a weekend of it?

Regarding the post below... TOO SLOW! :p :D

Back
Top Bottom