Ronda Rousey to join WWE - Royal Rumble 2018

Permabanned
Last edited by a moderator:
Man of Honour
She'll have to gear up and put some more size on. All of those "divas" take copious amounts of steroids. Pro wrestling is a sure fire way to destroy your body.

LOL wtf? You know Chyna isn't in the WWE anymore right?! Have you seen the girls in the division now? They're tiny, only enhanced part of them are their norks

Also this should be in the WWE thread

Associate
Yes yes. Female wrestler are absolutely NOT taking steroids. None at all. Totally clean and natural apart from the boobs, the lips, the tans, the hair extensions, the anovar.

Man of Honour
Yes yes. Female wrestler are absolutely NOT taking steroids. None at all. Totally clean and natural apart from the boobs, the lips, the tans, the hair extensions, the anovar.

Genuine LOL. Ok, you're one of those...the clueless guys behind a keyboard who thinks anyone remotely athletic is on gear. I will refrain from arguing then as I know how this goes :D

Ree

Ree

Associate
smartest move for her will get decent money without being properly smashed. she shoulda moved away from that clown edmond no idea why she felt she had to be loyal to him it really was her downfall or at least one of the main reasons imo.

Permabanned
OP
Well Rondey rousay did the right thing and went to wwe. She would get nothing in UFC except her bones crushed. In wwe she can start a new career with flying colors.

Permabanned
OP
Genuine LOL. Ok, you're one of those...the clueless guys behind a keyboard who thinks anyone remotely athletic is on gear. I will refrain from arguing then as I know how this goes :D
Well sure they are taking some performance enhancement drug. but sure not what the men division used to take, or some of them are still using; like jindar Mahal.

Soldato
smartest move for her will get decent money without being properly smashed. she shoulda moved away from that clown edmond no idea why she felt she had to be loyal to him it really was her downfall or at least one of the main reasons imo.
one of the main reasons for her downfall was an inability to take a punch (or kick) and a very suspect defence. she can hit/strike like a freight train but similar to amir khan, can't cope when it's coming the other way.

Soldato
No you're right. HGH is the drug of choice for pro wrestlers these days.
Are you drunk? Anabolics & TRT/HGH cause pretty radical changes in somebodies appearance, for men it's mostly larger heads/guts, floppy gyno manboobs and disproportionately large deltoids - surefire signs of being on gear. For women it is protruding pectoids and a radical change to nose/jawline ultimately becoming more masculine in appearance. I have no stock in WWE, haven't watched it for about 15 years but came in here due to boredom and your comment blew me away. The Diva's are absolutely beautiful and could not possibly keep that level of aesthetics if they were on gear, it's hard to see in men but plain as day in women, just look at the women of MMA to see how to spot women who juice.

Chyna was on PEDs and it showed, god bless her soul etc. etc.

Go grab a picture of an active Diva and point out any signs of being on gear, you won't find any. The really big men however are absolutely on everything, guys like Lesnar dabble in insulin too, crazy stuff, but the women? C'mon brew lmao. I would stake my house on them being clean, except *MAYBE* that Natalya chick, but even then she'd have to be on a minimal dosage to remain as attractive as she needs to be in order to be a diva.

Not everyone is on gear, especially not in sports -entertainment-. There is a reason as to why the WWE Divas are unathletic in comparison to real sportswomen, just compare their agility to a girl fighting in a cage in the big leagues, it's like night and day difference. The women in WWE have physiques that are about as impressive as an above average thot on Instagram, are the Instagram girls on gear too?

EDIT: Saw your very original post saying Ronda will have to start pumping gear to be as big as the Divas... Bro she's absolutely massive compared to most of them already, they're tiny compared to her physique.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom