Ronda Rousey to join WWE - Royal Rumble 2018

Permabanned
OP
Are you drunk? Anabolics & TRT/HGH cause pretty radical changes in somebodies appearance, for men it's mostly larger heads/guts, floppy gyno manboobs and disproportionately large deltoids - surefire signs of being on gear. For women it is protruding pectoids and a radical change to nose/jawline ultimately becoming more masculine in appearance. I have no stock in WWE, haven't watched it for about 15 years but came in here due to boredom and your comment blew me away. The Diva's are absolutely beautiful and could not possibly keep that level of aesthetics if they were on gear, it's hard to see in men but plain as day in women, just look at the women of MMA to see how to spot women who juice.

Chyna was on PEDs and it showed, god bless her soul etc. etc.

Go grab a picture of an active Diva and point out any signs of being on gear, you won't find any. The really big men however are absolutely on everything, guys like Lesnar dabble in insulin too, crazy stuff, but the women? C'mon brew lmao. I would stake my house on them being clean, except *MAYBE* that Natalya chick, but even then she'd have to be on a minimal dosage to remain as attractive as she needs to be in order to be a diva.

Not everyone is on gear, especially not in sports -entertainment-. There is a reason as to why the WWE Divas are unathletic in comparison to real sportswomen, just compare their agility to a girl fighting in a cage in the big leagues, it's like night and day difference. The women in WWE have physiques that are about as impressive as an above average thot on Instagram, are the Instagram girls on gear too?

EDIT: Saw your very original post saying Ronda will have to start pumping gear to be as big as the Divas... Bro she's absolutely massive compared to most of them already, they're tiny compared to her physique.

to be honest I believe chyna was on steroids, yes she looked so.
in the present, Ric Flair daughter. Yes she looks she is having the stuff. Natlya does't looked juiced up to me at all.

And Yes, Ronda Rousey debut in WWE.. So the news was confirmed. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
If you can call walking to the ring and awkwardly pointing at a sign a "debut" that is.
Lol I was thinking the same, What a waste, why not have here in a match or the rumble, must be she still need training but if thats the case why give her a push without any build up.

Caporegime
Lol I was thinking the same, What a waste, why not have here in a match or the rumble, must be she still need training but if thats the case why give her a push without any build up.

Even see her smiling was somewhat disturbing, in ufc she walked about with a facial expression that said "i'm badly in need of a dump". When she came out here it was just a Joker-esque grin.

Her showing up felt very last minute, almost like they decided just to tease her and build her debut up for a while.

Soldato
Even see her smiling was somewhat disturbing, in ufc she walked about with a facial expression that said "i'm badly in need of a dump". When she came out here it was just a Joker-esque grin.
She was trying too hard to act like the others but she should have been more like herself in UFC took them all down pointed and walked off. Brock lesnar style.

Soldato
Unless she starts speaking more shes gonna be a flop.

It's bad enough a lot of the wrestlers, male and female don't talk much, but with rousey she as a lot higher expectation on her. So if she doesn't speak, or does so very little then people are going to be disappointed.

Listening to the Vince Russo podcast, someone on there said last time she was in WWE she arm-barred Stephanie. Yet in this segment she had the chance to challenge both female champions or the winner of the royal rumble, yet she went outside the ring to shake Stephanies hand!? It's like what the heck is that about. They had a chance to start some heat but didnt.

Also Rousey is saying WWE is her life but as soon as the event was over she flew away to work on a movie. RAW was the next day, in the same building, yet she didnt appear and further any storylines.

I'm not a Rousey fan by how she left MMA. But seriously if shes going to act like a part timer I don't think its going to work out.

Soldato
Not a fan of bringing her in without any matches and suddenly shes got a top spot at Wrestlemania, It's not like when Brock returned who'd wrestled previously apart from that 2 minute segment with the rock she's not wrestled at all in the WWE.

The whole coming out at the RR took away from the winners moment and was awkward to say the least.

Soldato
Not a fan of bringing her in without any matches and suddenly shes got a top spot at Wrestlemania, It's not like when Brock returned who'd wrestled previously apart from that 2 minute segment with the rock she's not wrestled at all in the WWE.

The whole coming out at the RR took away from the winners moment and was awkward to say the least.
I agree but it's Wrestlemaina season though and McMahon's blinkered short term vision means from RR to WM he will start to bring back celebrities and part timers to take up all the top spots at the biggest show of the year. God knows what WWE will do in 10 years time when all the old guard is to old go anymore, their probably have Roman Reigns wrestle the air for 15mins.

Soldato
I never really got the hate for Ronda, she's the reason there's women's mma in the UFC (which is often more entertaining than the men's). She was a pioneer and a superb wrestler (I mean real wrestling) and an incredible judoka / BJJ practioner.

Like many of the older school women's mma fighters, the new wave are just on a different level though she could probably still beat the bottom 50% of the division. And whoever commented re: Edmond, couldn't agree more, he's a joke.

With all that she still holds the record for title defences.

I'm afraid I'm not into wrestling, haven't been since I was a kid. I'm not knocking it, just don't get it. Plenty of people feel that way about PC games so meh.

As for Ronda, good on her. She could genuinely smash every 'fighter' in the WWE, and it could earn her serious money. Good for her, she's earnt it.

Soldato
It was her job to sell fights.
Yeah, and she came across as a ****. She just wasn't as good at playing the entertaining **** like Connor for example.
Sure, she put WMMA in limelight and deserves credit for what she achieved. Nobody is hating her for that. The 'hate' it's due to the way she carried herself after letting her own hype get to her head and behaving like a complete bell.

If you think it was all an act, and that her achievements in the sport somehow negate her nonsense behaviour, then that's up to you.

Do you think she might be faking it? :eek:
Faking what?
Being an arrogant champion? Being a terrible loser? Most other fighters/champions can hold their hands up and give credit when they lose, but not this one.

If you're talking about wrestling, then no. There's nothing fake about wrestling.

Soldato
Faking what?
Being an arrogant champion? Being a terrible loser? Most other fighters/champions can hold their hands up and give credit when they lose, but not this one.

If you're talking about wrestling, then no. There's nothing fake about wrestling.

It's as fake as every public facing job.

A performance is required.

If someone wants to sell that image then it's their business.

Soldato
Well I can see it's had the right effect on you. You're emotionally connected now and thinking about her.

Attention is attention, the worst thing is to be known for nothing.

Soldato
LOL Come on, man. Even running away and hiding from the world is part of the act? :D Stop making convenient excuses for her.

Even the best **** talking fight hypers were capable of showing their opponent respect in defeat. Sonnen/McGregor/Bisping for example.
Even when there was real beef like with Garbrandt/Dillashaw, Cormier/Jones and McGregor/Diaz. these guys didn't just run away and hide after the loss. They gave credit, held their heads up and took it.

Look at how a real champion like Anderson Silva did his thing.

Back
Top Bottom