Rooney asks to leave, Utd say not for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Get rid, ask to leave once I can forgive and put it down to poor advice and a misjudgement on his part; ask to leave twice and you're out of the door as far as I'm concerned

As long as the right players are brought in I'm fully behind a clear out of Rooney, Anderson and Nani

Anderson is our best central midfielder. You could see him running the ball and creating space in midfield in his last couple of appearances. To get rid of him..I don't know.

Nani is our most talented/ skill full player as well as being the most agile and a scorer. That carragher tackle effected him as did fergie dropppibg him for the cl final. (As I remember).

Maybe another shouty Scott can get more out of them!

Man of Honour
Anderson is a good (not much more than that) central midfielder when he has a good game - which isn't very often. He's also an injury liability.

Permabanned
I find it hard to care what Rooney does to be honest.

And Anderson our best central midfielder?????...LOLOL!!!

Last edited:
Permabanned
I'll drive him wherever he wants to go the ungrateful little ****.

"Ermmmmmmmmmmmm I think I want to leave because you don't buy any players and we seem to be falling off the pace"

Sign Van Persie, win the league.

"Ermmmmmmmmmmm I think I want to leave because that Dutch fella seems to be the one everyone loves and people are seeing how I can't be arsed for most of the season"

Moral of the story, never trust the Scouse.

Caporegime
I'll drive him wherever he wants to go the ungrateful little ****.

"Ermmmmmmmmmmmm I think I want to leave because you don't buy any players and we seem to be falling off the pace"

Sign Van Persie, win the league.

"Ermmmmmmmmmmm I think I want to leave because that Dutch fella seems to be the one everyone loves and people are seeing how I can't be arsed for most of the season"

Moral of the story, never trust the bitters.

true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom