Rooney asks to leave, Utd say not for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
I'll drive him wherever he wants to go the ungrateful little ****.

"Ermmmmmmmmmmmm I think I want to leave because you don't buy any players and we seem to be falling off the pace"

Sign Van Persie, win the league.

"Ermmmmmmmmmmm I think I want to leave because that Dutch fella seems to be the one everyone loves and people are seeing how I can't be arsed for most of the season"

Moral of the story, never trust the Scouse.

the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

Caporegime
I'll drive him wherever he wants to go the ungrateful little ****.

"Ermmmmmmmmmmmm I think I want to leave because you don't buy any players and we seem to be falling off the pace"

Sign Van Persie, win the league.

"Ermmmmmmmmmmm I think I want to leave because that Dutch fella seems to be the one everyone loves and people are seeing how I can't be arsed for most of the season"

Moral of the story, never trust the Scouse.

LOL :D, hit the nail on the head there methinks.

utd wouldn't sell to chelsea

Pfft a lot of Arsenal fans thought the same when Utd registered their interest in RVP;).

Permabanned
But he's united through and through now :D

He just needs a cuddle and be told everything is ok you can start a few games again ;)

People said Moyes was too hard on him when he chased the fat **** away from McD's :D

I'm hoping Moyes is more stubborn than Fergie to be honest and tells him to do one. I'd take £30 mil for him now, even from Chelsea.

I bet it gutted Fergie having Rooney walk in and tell him he wants to move after the last episode, Fergie knowing what he did then should have locked him in a room with Whiteside and Robson.

I'm just waiting for the Manc nutters in balaclavas to turn up now.

Soldato
Rooney has been fantastic for us, but if he wants to go now is the ideal time to sell.

Use the money to bring Ronaldo back. Yes please!

Caporegime

Who is already very good and it is all set up for him to become brilliant. Really exciting player (and I love him on FM :p).

Also; Rooney, meh. Overrated and underperformed for a while now, I think Manchester United could have a really good summer and hopefully clear out the deadwood and bring in new ideas.

Caporegime
I think Manchester United could have a really good summer and hopefully clear out the deadwood and bring in new ideas.

I doubt it, I can't see Moyes wanting to shake the boat too much too soon. We may see a couple of players go and a couple come in but I'd be surprised if it's a proper clearout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom