Roses

Soldato
Sorry, I have some bad news for you, you're wrong:

I can confirm that they are 100% rotten milk flavoured. They don't even taste at all like chocolate. I'd rather eat actual dog **** than that poverty spec embarrassing excuse for confectionary. How dare the have the cheek to label them as chocolate? I'm personally awaiting a response from trading standards after filing a report for false advertising.

Back in the real world, they're quite lovely.

The Lindt truffles taste very nice. I'm even a fan of their "posh" chocolate - the small bars that have different flavours - either chilli, or sea salt and caramel.

Associate
Cadburys was bought by an American company. Despite promises they wouldn’t as part of the deal, they immediately sacked the uk workforce and now we get cheap non British chocolate, and we’ve done nothing to stop it. The UK has sunk.

Complete nonsense unless the huge Cadbury factory down the road from me ships Americans over to work the minimum wage jobs?

Soldato
Complete nonsense unless the huge Cadbury factory down the road from me ships Americans over to work the minimum wage jobs?
I already challenged him on that nonsense. He seemed to think Cadbury was a Bristol thing and the factory there that shut was the end of Cadbury.

Soldato
I already challenged him on that nonsense. He seemed to think Cadbury was a Bristol thing and the factory there that shut was the end of Cadbury.

It was the end of Cadbury. It became a subsidiary of Kraft and the chocolate now is pure garbage, with then promises made to keep the Bristol plant open immediately broken.

Soldato
It was the end of Cadbury. It became a subsidiary of Kraft and the chocolate now is pure garbage, with then promises made to keep the Bristol plant open immediately broken.
Who cares? Focus on fighter planes and telecoms. And Greta admirers. Cadburys is Birmingham and always will be.

Soldato
Cadbury chocolate now contains palm oil whereas it never did before Kraft took over.
Dairy milk has used palm oil in the UK since the 50's. Last time i checked, the only recipe change when Kraft took over was the chocolate used for cream eggs, which was changed back after a backlash. The reason people keep claiming Kraft added palm oil was nothing to do with Kraft - it was the result of an EU regulation change which meant Cadbury had to list what fats they were using on the packaging.

Soldato
M&S Chocolate Florentines.

/Close thread.

E30-EFD8-E-10-C9-49-FE-8-B11-8-DC840-B386-FE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom