Royal Male Destroyed My Package!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Awwww, this thread's title led me to think this was going to be about the OP's late-night, drunken and erotic encounter with Prince Charles. :(

Associate
I don't get trolls. How can anybody derive pleasure from reading responses to a made up story? How pointless would your existence have to be to do this?

Associate
I don't get trolls. How can anybody derive pleasure from reading responses to a made up story? How pointless would your existence have to be to do this?

Probably because he's posted a topic likely to cause indignation and rile people up, whilst he just sits back and hits F5 and enjoys the attention as people get wound up I guess.

Probably best to lock this. :)

Edit: See this similar topic by the same OP. http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18481766&highlight=username_support_bae

Last edited:
Soldato
This sounds ridiculous. I placed an order for some rechargeable batteries from Amazon and they were delivered by Royal Mail. How on earth would they have even known that the parcel contained batteries? Does that mean that if you were to buy the same camera from Amazon, that Royal Mail would open it, see the batteries and then destroy the entire contents of the package? Seems illogical and far fetched to me. Someone's taking the mick here. Either RM or the OP...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom