• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RTX 3050 - starting at $249 (msrp)

Associate
Thanks for looking after us gamers and regular customers, Gibbo.

Managed to snag myself an RTX 3050 for £239 :)

I've been shopping here for over a decade and long may it continue!

Associate
On topic question, can people tell me what these were selling for today? I didn't have the time at work to look and was too focusssed in the other thread also.

All i can see is one tripple fan at £400

General public - as far as I know - saw three models at ~265-270 . Most were about £320. One or two, looked very nice although (IMHO) might not be best in £ to performance ratio at £400s.

Caporegime
Long time member n shopper here and I got one of the £239 Palit cards too, thanks OCUK!

But the scalping is due to the mining! It's just one big snowball effect.

How anyone can think that the issues we face are NOT because many of the cards were (and still are but to a lesser extent) literal money printers and ended up being free after a few months is beyond me.

Something that is free and generates money will have never-ending demand.

Associate
The Palit was what I wanted, but I've already ordered a Gigabyte one for my nephew from here, and I wont risk ordering that one for myself just yet. Plus, I'll be busy enough finalisaing my nephews PC this weekend, so I can wait another week or 2. He's has been gaming on NVidia GT 710 for over a year (with a Ryzen 5600X).

Back
Top Bottom