Russell Brand.

51GFbpmiCIL.jpg

Him and Rosie Jones - have to change channels if either of those come on. Missed a season of Taskmaster because Rosie was on it :(

Dude, that's on you. One is not very funny and a massive grifter, the other is not very funny (hello subjectivity!) but these vessels do not weigh the same, particularly in this thread.

LOL that you missed an entire season of a TV show because of principles/awakenings LMAO, although also kudos.

Dude, that's on you. One is not very funny and a massive grifter, the other is not very funny (hello subjectivity!) but these vessels do not weigh the same, particularly in this thread.

LOL that you missed an entire season of a TV show because of principles/awakenings LMAO, although also kudos.

Pointless watching something if you don't enjoy it. I had to google who Rosie Jones was, didn't realise she was a comedian. Thought they had to be funny?

Never said they did, just saying i have to change the channel when Brand comes on, but i also change the channel when Rosie comes on too.

And yeah, i did miss a whole season because of her :(. I know you don't like thread drift, but a comedian should be able to build a story or give quick fire gags - by the time RJ has reached her, and i use this term very loosely as she's not also not funny in the slightest, 'punchline', i'm bored. I could have got up, boiled the kettle, made a cup of tea, waited for it to cool, drank it, and then she may have reached said 'punchline'.

However, i did enjoy ONE joke of hers:

Last edited:
I like the fact that it's supposed to block wifi signals yet he's wearing a wifi microphone in the video.... must only block 'the bad ones'
That’s a parody, right? I mean I can’t tell these days but if not (I mean wtf did i just watch), this sounds illegal.

That’s a parody, right? I mean I can’t tell these days but if not (I mean wtf did i just watch), this sounds illegal.

What should be illegal is controlling the population through mind control drugs spread by chem trails and putting 5G chips in vaccines. Wake up sheeple!!!

Back
Top Bottom