Russell Brand.

no one foolishly defended anyone. no matter the person you need to reflect on the information available at the time.

that should be true of anyone , including Russell Brand.. or anyone else who may be in the media at the moment

Last edited:
no one foolishly defended anyone. no matter the person you need to reflect on the information available at the time.

that should be true of anyone , including Russell Brand.. or anyone else who may be in the media at the moment

go and read the Huw thread then... and then maybe cross reference with this one or the Tate one lol..

We are trying to understand why Overclockers are censoring any comments about a soon to be convicted peado by insisting any thread is in SC where it will be restricted to those that foolishly defended him last time round?
It’s open for anyone in SC to discuss who has access. We have enough experience in knowing what’s going to happen to a thread in GD and predict it just descending into petty bickering and going round in circles.

Strangely enough, dragging it round in circles like you’re doing now.

It’s open for anyone in SC to discuss who has access. We have enough experience in knowing what’s going to happen to a thread in GD and predict it just descending into petty bickering and going round in circles.

So you are admitting that you think some on here will still defend him despite what has happened today?

So you are admitting that you think some on here will still defend him despite what has happened today?
Don’t put words into my mouth.

I see my prediction was correct, thanks for demonstrating that. Carry on with it and you’ll be thread banned from this Russell Brand discussion thread for carrying on with the off topic talk despite being told multiple times.

If you wish to discuss moderation, open a thread in FCD. This is not the place for it.

@n111ck I get it where you're coming from dude but you're on a hiding to nothing here. Mods are just trying to not be driven totally mental, source; was one, can confirm was driven mental (debatable whether I was mental already).

I've been getting lots less Brand in my YT feed, is this just because he's been posting less or are we thinking full shadowban/"get off our platform but don't make it another news story"?

:edit: am aware of the demonetisation, but it feels like more than just that. Perhaps this is the impact of not putting whole videos up and saving them for the likes of rumble?

Last edited:
I've been getting lots less Brand in my YT feed, is this just because he's been posting less or are we thinking full shadowban/"get off our platform but don't make it another news story"?

:edit: am aware of the demonetisation, but it feels like more than just that. Perhaps this is the impact of not putting whole videos up and saving them for the likes of rumble?
I would expect its the demonetisation that's driving less yt stuff, he still pops up in my 'for you' tab of twitter a fair bit for example.

Remember when people used to try and argue he was smart? Because he sometimes mentioned "facts" and was vaguely arguing against the government and bankers and took populist positions or something.

Nooo you're all misjudging his genius because he's a bit quirky... /s

3tlsrcD.png

Last edited:
His followers aren't typically the type that paid attention in school, notably in science when learning about non-ionising radiation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom