Poll: Russian Grand Prix 2021, Sochi - Race 15

Rate the 2021 Russian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
It’s pretty torrential to be fair, no amount of racing in any series would be out there.

Well, maybe kayaking :p

The weather today is crazy, there's no way any kind of normal race car could run on it. We've seen plenty of practice sessions cancelled in previous seasons too, it's just the farce at Spa that has really concentrated people's minds on this.

Indeed, it’s not just a bit of rain, it’s a pretty decent storm. No cars would be out there at any kind of speed.

Yeah I don't care what cars or tyres you've got, you're not racing in this or anytime soon after.

I don't think anyone is saying they should be racing on a flooded track or when it's proper torrential. More that they should have a proper plan in place rather than a wait and see. And that these days there isn't any racing until the track is ready for intermediates. Which is more than overly cautious. They should also choose tracks more carefully.

Soldato
Marzipan 7.7sec back in Q1... I dont care how much money he's bringing, he shouldnt be in F1.

I reckon theres a chance we'll see slicks before the end of this session, gonna be tricky though with such cold conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom