Rust - multiplayer survival from the creator of Garry's Mod

Soldato
I take it there is no player reporting facility?

Sure i could report them. Spend a good 5-10mins going to the site and filling out the form, waiting for an admin to "maybe" do something about it, for then another person to do exactly the same thing. And thats if you're on 3rd party servers, if you're on official servers, your **** out of look.

Associate
Would anyone be interested in teaming up at all? Im pretty new to rust and really want to enjoy it, but finding it difficult to find my feet in the game.

Soldato
Can somebody do me a favour and check if my server shows up in the server browser, it doesn't for me but I suspect that's because it's hosted on the same LAN. The server name is "[UK]RustyMcRustFace 5X|Insta|NoTwig|TP|Home", it should show up under "Modded". Thanks :)

Associate
very late to the party....but me and friend downloaded this, over the weekend.

Would be good to join some of you ppl, if you're on a dedicated server or something....the help would be appreciated !!

Soldato
I still love it, stuck soloing which is very hard going.

Bashing with a rock should be very short lived! Stone tools are a tree and a rock away.

If you want a more relaxed time try the GodsOfSalt server. 2x and 4x and you start with stone tools and a bow.

It takes the stress out of wipe day, useful if you've rage quit last week, not that I'm speaking from experience or anything :D

Soldato
Has stone become a lot more rare? I went on just to acquire a few achievements and check out the new gfx and in a couple of hours I found 1 stone rock...

Depends on the area. If you're near dense areas full of bases, or near spawn areas just after a wipe it can be hard to find. It I would say it's more plentiful than it has been.

I popped on for a couple of hours on a server with 160 people on, I had several thousand stone by the time I logged.

Entire forest was wiped out though :eek:

Soldato
It was yesterday, so not sure when the wipe was. On an official server with 50 people on. Just wanted a nice quiet server to have a play with the new updates, but it took me ages to find a single rock.

Associate
It was yesterday, so not sure when the wipe was. On an official server with 50 people on. Just wanted a nice quiet server to have a play with the new updates, but it took me ages to find a single rock.

Not sure when you last played but they updated stone nodes to spawn near rocks/cliffs, so none will be in the middle of green fields. They spawn more often in a temperate biome and they tweaked the spawn rates so they spawn more consistently. As mentioned though it can still be tough to find them on wipe day.

Soldato
So I booted up the game in the first time for a while. I’ve just updated to 16gb of ram for a bit of future proofing; I hope to keep the 4790k for at least two more years.

The game was using 10gb of ram! I have it on beautiful @ 1200p. Is this normal for everyone?

Might nab another 16gb if this is the way games are going.

Back
Top Bottom