• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
Associate
Just got an email for my 5900x saying its been shipped i managed to get my order in for 14:20 so what Gibbo said about them having more than 250 of them is probably true

Associate
I can't see it happening, it's a pretty stupid and damaging tactic to have a major release with stock levels which can't even support 10% of demand but let's pretend it did happen, I just don't see the same interest from resellers, the mark up can't be anywhere near the levels they managed with video cards so it's probably not worth the trouble.
Well this didn't age well;)

Associate
I had it in basket 3 times and got to payment once or twice, crash crash crssh pre order!
Deeply unimpressed by this, i bought vouchers specifically to increase checkout speed bt didnt see an option to pay wih them.
Its not a mistake i will make twice!
Fed up now, got a system all built and no cpu to put in it

Associate
Just got an email for my 5900x saying its been shipped i managed to get my order in for 14:20 so what Gibbo said about them having more than 250 of them is probably true

Same here... just got a shipped notification for my 14:20 as well! So hyped. I thought we wouldn't find out if we made the cut until tomorrow.
Fingers crossed its on its way.

Worth noting the site was definitely unresponsive for a good 15-20 minutes so maybe not that many orders actually took place during that window, and a lot of the earliest orders might be cancelled if they then managed to get it cheaper elsewhere, since OC is a bit more expensive than most others, so there might be hope for people a bit after me too? Good luck.

Soldato
I'm still on order received - not yet shipped. Did yours have an in between status at all before delivery confirmation?

However the amazon payment went through, I'm not sure if payment is taken even if they don't intend to ship it straight away (ie: preorder)
Usually amazon payments will not come off your account until after the item ships but in this case since its through ocuk it could be different.

Associate
How would this work with a private sale though? The original purchaser has the warranty? What if the original invoice was given to buyer? Surely there is a way round that?

I’m under the impression the vendors warranty is with the original owner and the manufacturers warranty is with the product.

the scalper becomes the vendor when supplying a new product to a new customer

Associate
I'm still on order received - not yet shipped. Did yours have an in between status at all before delivery confirmation?

However the amazon payment went through, I'm not sure if payment is taken even if they don't intend to ship it straight away (ie: preorder)

I didn't notice an in between status on overclockers. Check your orders on amazon and see if the payment is pending or completed.

I got a confirmation email from amazon saying that my payment is complete (5:30pm). At 8:20pm I received 2 emails from DPD and Overclockers confirming that my 5600x is going to be shipped.

If your payment on amazon is still pending then you might have to wait for the next stock. Might be worth contacting Amazon or Overclockers because I'm not 100% sure

Associate
Same here... just got a shipped notification for my 14:20 as well! So hyped. I thought we wouldn't find out if we made the cut until tomorrow.
Fingers crossed its on its way.

Worth noting the site was definitely unresponsive for a good 15-20 minutes so maybe not that many orders actually took place during that window, and a lot of the earliest orders might be cancelled if they then managed to get it cheaper elsewhere, since OC is a bit more expensive than most others, so there might be hope for people a bit after me too? Good luck.

What email did u receive at 14:20 . did u receive your payment has been authorized or that your payment has been received or ... Because i have a bunch of different emails from overclockers and amazon
(i used amazon pay ) from 2:15 all the way up to 3:38 .

2:19 = Payment Authorized (from overclockers)
2:40 = payment received (from overclockers)
3:38 = payment complete (from amazon)

Really confused on when my order actually went through and if Im in with a chance of getting one soon or in a few weeks etc.
Any help would be appreciated

Associate
As with some others on here, I've managed to order a 5600X.. although it's a 'pre-order' apparently and will be shipped as and when it becomes available..

Anyway, just wanted to see what you guys thought would be the better cooler for the 5600X - I've been 90% set on the Scythe Mugen 5 for the last couple of weeks, but have been thrown a bit of a curve ball by a couple of other forums.. One user recommended the Cooler Master 212 (reason given: Less expensive RGB cooler with same CFM), and another said this:

"Besides Mugen 5 being overkill for only six core Ryzen there's some risk potential in Intel optimized convex base coolers for chiplet design Ryzen.
https://www.igorslab.de/en/kuehlerb...amd-and-conkav-reader-test-and-picture-story/
This might have been about that:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/foru...-matching-or-beating-scythe-mugen-5.18902588/"

Please do let me know your thoughts, or if I've posted this in the wrong place, let me know where best to post and I'll move it!

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom