• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Soldato
yeah scalpers or anyone that puts a premium on something thats more than £100 the value of the product are in my books scum of the world.
£50 premium sure but £100+-200+ (anything above) there down right scum of the world and want shot dead in the street. *ragemode enabled* lol

Associate
I was 541 in Q puchased Monday 9th , however will be cancelling order as just got an 5800x today of auction site unopened 490 which i have in hand yey :p

Just gpx now hopefully get lucky with 6800xt as have time of xmas and want pc for this time :)

Associate
Import delays at ports.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-54908129

Something for @vapor matt to read and digest.
May lower the rage mode slightly.

Before you talk about air freight let me assure you if a business can send something on a 6 week boat trip they will choose this as the shipping costs are dramatically different.

Either way air freight or shipping by boat. Customs and access to ports and holding areas is going to be problematic during lockdown.

Associate
Import delays at ports.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-54908129

Something for @vapor matt to read and digest.
May lower the rage mode slightly.

:D there's no rage mode lol, but i doubt very much there are 10's of thousands of AMD cpu's in that lot. shipping containers are for large volume goods, plus the whole of the EU has no 5000 series CPU's so unless all the ports are blocked across the EU
I dont think the UK's supply of Ryzen is in there. but still a poor show but port authorities, they maybe full of PlayStation 5's and the new Xbox though :p

Associate

Rom

Rom

Associate
Actually packaging is narrower for the ones without the cooler ;)

I was disgusted by the packaging on mine!

The cpu is literally right up against the side of the box, with a small bit of plastic covering it to make a window. Nothing else.
Why use such a big box, and NOT put the cpu in the middle where its more protected

Associate
The price is in the hands of the buyers, all we need to do is "NOT BUY THEM AT STUPID PRICES" and the price will drop, as long as idiots in this world are happy to pay twice the RRP people will go on Scalping.
Companies should make it very hard for Bots too, but I guess as long as they sell well they don't give a sh** who buys them :(

Back
Top Bottom