• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
Until demand subsides, if they can sell at a higher price then there's no reason to not. People are willing to pay it, they've spent a lot extra getting the stock elsewhere and have probably paid a lot of overtime recently. If it's too expensive in your opinion, hold off until you can get it at the price it's worth to you :)

Caporegime
Glad like a few others n here managed to pick one up for MRSP today. Just had notification it has been despatched also

What is msrp for that 5950, 750 or so?

Think today's 5900 purchase is the second most i've ever spent on a cpu, top would be a 1ghz pentium 3 which was around £600 or thereabouts.:eek:

Associate
Decided to hold off on a GPU upgrade and go with a new CPU instead.. I will pick up a 5600x despite it being 2 core's less I reckon purely for gaming will be a good move (Any thoughts otherwise are welcome)

Just wondering has anybody seen anything regarding a bios update from MSI for the Gaming Pro Carbon AC?

Soldato
Decided to hold off on a GPU upgrade and go with a new CPU instead.. I will pick up a 5600x despite it being 2 core's less I reckon purely for gaming will be a good move (Any thoughts otherwise are welcome)

Just wondering has anybody seen anything regarding a bios update from MSI for the Gaming Pro Carbon AC?

What’s the current CPU?

Back
Top Bottom