• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

xrs

xrs

Associate
Hey guys, I have a good idea. I'm going to write a letter to the big technology company. I'm going to write to the person that owns AMD. I will kindly request that he personally makes more stock in future, so that these paper launches don't happen again. If anyone would like to sign my letter too, then just let me know.

Just looking out for all of you.

Associate
Been watching this forum since yesterday with some trepidation. My issue is I really needed to order via a certain global chain so I could get 8% off via my work benefits. I think ppl here have been talking about them as they had stock over last few days then today it was all gone, probably to staff (5950X and 5900X specifically). Anyway about 10m ago I was casually refreshing and a 5950X for £750 popped up as orderable, quickly added and paid via gift card and it's saying delivery expected 11th Nov.

Always liked supporting OCuk but £50 uplift means they are now in "Game" territory for me.

Now to wait for the 6800XT to complete the build.

Associate
Hey guys, I have a good idea. I'm going to write a letter to the big technology company. I'm going to write to the person that owns AMD. I will kindly request that he personally makes more stock in future, so that these paper launches don't happen again. If anyone would like to sign my letter too, then just let me know.

To have more stock they would have to delay the release to a later date. They will be making them as fast as they can

CSB

CSB

Associate
I received an order confirmation for a 5800x but it doesn't show up in my order history. I have a bad feeling about this.

Associate
Total **** show for me.

I had a 5900X. Went to pay with PayPal and it opened in one of those "secure" browser pages which wouldn't talk to the website. By the time I fixed it, 15 mins were up and I lost it. I think I managed to get a 5800X somewhere else but doesn't seem to be confirmed.

Soldato

Change.org

Associate

Only one that makes chips tsmc and everyone wants 7nm.
yields are good and amd will make a lot more chips coming months
but you may not understand how the business works btw

Associate
same here going to call them
No point, Gibbo said all orders will be manually confirmed, that's probably why.

I’m in the same boat with a 5900x. Had a confirmation e-mail but no mention of when it is to be delivered. It’s also not appearing in my orders on the site.

I rang them up and asked - they said it's normal, it takes a few hours for the order to appear in accounts. As long as you have a confirmation email it's all good.

Associate
I'm really upset because I had a cpu in my cart less than 20 seconds after the launch but I couldn't check out due to the site being overloaded, kept trying for 15 minutes and then it removed it from the cart. I eventually got an order in but it was about 20 minutes later, so i'm thousands further down the queue than I should have been.

I think its really unfair that it removes stuff from the cart when you're still actively trying to check out and haven't been idle at any point.

Associate
I had a 5900x in basket but it timed out by the time I realise I needed to log I to natwest app to confirm payment, never had to do it before buying anything ffs.

These product launches from nvidia and amd are pathetic the stock they have.

Still look on the bay you can see the scalers managed to get some.

I would rather wait till new year than be ripped of buying one from them.

Associate
Those of you who ordered from the competitor near the Reebok Stadium, don't lose hope, I contacted support and got this response:

at the moment, due to a huge volume of orders our system is taking a little while to process all orders

as soon as it is processed you'll be emailed an update with when to expect your product from us

also, once the order has been processed, youll be able to make any amendments that need to be made

First come first served and will get a delivery date estimate by email once they process all the orders. *crosses fingers*

Back
Top Bottom