• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Zdb

Zdb

Associate
FFS, still no word on 5900. And the order I put in last Saturday for items in-stock, still no delivery ETA.

seriously, what is the problem with OCUK.

Associate
Hey all, for anyone who’s recently been shipped their CPU’s... Have you had many other things on the same order or just the cpu?

Curious as I’ve got a couple of others as well, that were ‘in stock’ but no longer - yes a rookie mistake!

Cheers!

Associate
No queue update email for me this week it seems for a 5900k. Anyone else had a update position? I was queue position 658 a week ago so not looking great to get one before Christmas?

Associate
Hey all, for anyone who’s recently been shipped their CPU’s... Have you had many other things on the same order or just the cpu?

Curious as I’ve got a couple of others as well, that were ‘in stock’ but no longer - yes a rookie mistake!

Cheers!
I had a couple things, including one that is out of stock for a week or so, everything is said to be shipped. I imagine that they put what's available on the side as you order to avoid an item going out of stock while waiting for the rest to be ready, could be a never ending thing otherwise.

Associate
I had a couple things, including one that is out of stock for a week or so, everything is said to be shipped. I imagine that they put what's available on the side as you order to avoid an item going out of stock while waiting for the rest to be ready, could be a never ending thing otherwise.

Agreed. Would be a rubbish stock allocation system if it didn't allocate stock at time of ordering.

Associate
What if they never stated there was a queue system, what would people complain about then... ? You knew there was going to be a huge amount of people wanting said item but you ordered it anyway. The only person who is frustrated is yourself, the only one who feels angered is yourself, so ask yourself this, is it worth it and what does it accomplish ? Stock will arrive and people will get their items, it's alright moaning at ocuk but they do not control when or how much stock they recieve when certain products are in high demand. Things will not change, complaining will achieve absolutely nothing at all, we're all in the same boat so sit your ass down and don't rock it any more than needs must :)

Associate
What if they never stated there was a queue system, what would people complain about then... ? You knew there was going to be a huge amount of people wanting said item but you ordered it anyway. The only person who is frustrated is yourself, the only one who feels angered is yourself, so ask yourself this, is it worth it and what does it accomplish ? Stock will arrive and people will get their items, it's alright moaning at ocuk but they do not control when or how much stock they recieve when certain products are in high demand. Things will not change, complaining will achieve absolutely nothing at all, we're all in the same boat so sit your ass down and don't rock it any more than needs must :)

But it's Christmas, daddy! I want! I want! I want! :D

Associate

Then I wouldn't have ordered. I would have instead signed up to a bunch of mailing lists and tried to snipe a CPU.

Why do people go around defending bad business practices that could easily be remedied.

Even an update saying "No update this week" would be enough. It literally doesn't take much resources at all. It's people like you trying to create a standard in which any complaints are bad complaints.

Latest Gibbo update is that the 300x 5900X are coming in this week. If that isn't the case... then update us saying so.

Associate

How much did OCUK pay you to write this?
Cause that is some schill **** right there.

Soldato
I don't mind preordering if there is reasonable supply of stock coming in regularly. But when I ordered my 5900X on a competitors site I cancelled after 3 weeks when I had moved from 982 to 888. That was a few weeks ago and from their web site I would still be at position 400ish. So I am now just going to wait patiently until stock normalises or something pops up at non scalping prices

What annoyed me most was I could only pay by Paypal as the debit card approval kept locking up. It seems that Paypal approval took until 9pm ish on release day. I know a guy who ordered after me and was able to pay by credit card. I ordered at 2:12pm and was in position 1000ish, he ordered at 2:16 and was around 200. So I know never to order via Paypal unless stock is plentiful.

Soldato
What if they never stated there was a queue system, what would people complain about then... ? You knew there was going to be a huge amount of people wanting said item but you ordered it anyway.

I don't think OcUK are going to make the mistake of having queues ever again after the 30 series debacle. For instance, there are no (or at least extremely limited) queues for the 6800/XT and 3060Ti.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's been so long, I keep forgetting I've pre-ordered a 3080. I hope the queues for these don't end up being as long. Either way, my 5900X is arriving today and I look forward to finally seeing what it can do!

Associate
5600x arrived just now, it said yesterday was arriving tomorrow but hey ho can't complain. Hope everyone else gets there's soon!

Back
Top Bottom