• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
I'm queue #150ish for a 5900x, nada.

Also, wish people would stop saying "if you don't like it go somewhere else! Stop complaining about this company's lack of communication!".

It's a retailer, not a relative. I can honestly wait, it's the fact there is no update that's annoying. It could be another 2 weeks but as long as I knew I wouldn't care.

Last edited:
Soldato
They have been working warehouse Sundays for at least a month by way. Not sure why people thinking otherwise tbh.

People think otherwise as they haven't seen any info on that happening. Why not shout about this fact from somewhere? An email to all those with outstanding orders or just update the shipment thread?

People are turning hostile in this thread purely due to lack of information and clarity.

There really is a consistent lack of communication going on here. It's great they are shipping out orders on Sundays and it is appreciated. But keeping customers informed is basic stuff and it takes very little effort to do so.

Associate
Hey all, for anyone who’s recently been shipped their CPU’s... Have you had many other things on the same order or just the cpu?

Curious as I’ve got a couple of others as well, that were ‘in stock’ but no longer - yes a rookie mistake!

Cheers!

I'm assuming they'll send them as they come in , separate or not. I've got a 3080 with mine on order , so if they do hold them ill not be happy.

Associate
I'm assuming they'll send them as they come in , separate or not. I've got a 3080 with mine on order , so if they do hold them ill not be happy.
We preordered a 5900x with a power supply and ssd (not at launch but when still able to preorder). They held all the order until we recently asked them to ship the other items now. Unfortunately the power supply was no longer in stock tho it had been when ordered. OC fixed the problem with another power supply - one we originally wanted but had been out of stock at the time of ordering - and split the shipment. I would check with OC about your order and perhaps get them to split if you expect a wait.

Associate
Just had my queue position email for 5900x. Now 325 down from 434 last Saturday.

Seems to suggest the 300 they were 'definitely' getting last week have not actually arrived yet...

Associate
5900x queue update position 73, last week 275, so looks like 200ish have shipped. Strange though person above seems to have been in low position last week and only moved a couple of positions, wonder if they are still working through shipping orders

Associate
Got my queue update,
went from 453 to 344. What a year. It's frustrating for us, it's frustrating for OCUK... The logistics are just so insanely messed up everywhere. They didn't receive their so called 'confirmed' 300 5900x. God knows where these 109 CPU came from.

Grey suppliers, official amd distributors, who knows..

Last edited:
Associate
Just had my queue position email for 5900x. Now 325 down from 434 last Saturday.

Seems to suggest the 300 they were 'definitely' getting last week have not actually arrived yet...

This is the same as me

I was 426 last week and now I'm 318.

So either the 300 haven't arrived as they stated or something is well amiss

Associate
124 down to 22 here for the 5900x.

Seems odd that they would send the update email out now if they were still shipping, presumably that's the entire reason we had nothing over the weekend...

Last edited:
Associate
5900x queue update position 73, last week 275, so looks like 200ish have shipped. Strange though person above seems to have been in low position last week and only moved a couple of positions, wonder if they are still working through shipping orders
By the looks of it, you went down around 200 positions, when pretty much every other post here, people went down around 110 positions.

OCUK, what happened to those extra 90 poor souls? Strange

Associate

This plus the fact you've dropped over 200 and the rest of us higher up have only dropped 100 or so... Something is fishy or they're still shipping

Associate
This plus the fact you've dropped over 200 and the rest of us higher up have only dropped 100 or so... Something is fishy or they're still shipping

presuming they are still working through the pick pack and dispatch, but all the numbers being quoted seem to be strange based on new position and old position, especially person who was in position 9 and now in position 4

Back
Top Bottom