• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: Ryzen 7950X3D, 7900X3D, 7800X3D

Will you be purchasing the 7800X3D on the 6th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Associate
Are we even certain it truly wasn't a mistake that they just copied over the 7XX0-X chips info and mistakenly put it up for their -X3D counterparts? I wouldn't want to jump on a product based on an assumption. (Not that I am, I have the 7950X, just want others to be sure whats going on before diving in)

Soldato
Are we even certain it truly wasn't a mistake that they just copied over the 7XX0-X chips info and mistakenly put it up for their -X3D counterparts? I wouldn't want to jump on a product based on an assumption. (Not that I am, I have the 7950X, just want others to be sure whats going on before diving in)
There was deffo an interview from someone at AMD where GN asked about and they stated will have such at time. So unless they changed mind after such then I'm expecting it.

Associate
There was deffo an interview from someone at AMD where GN asked about and they stated will have such at time. So unless they changed mind after such then I'm expecting it.
Do you remember how long ago the video of this was? If it was asked and answered, all OK. But I just want to watch and hear what they ask and say. Since I know sometimes GN goes to China and Taiwan and ask in Mandarin sometimes, and the answers are sometimes not quite what you think/expect.

Soldato
Do you remember how long ago the video of this was? If it was asked and answered, all OK. But I just want to watch and hear what they ask and say. Since I know sometimes GN goes to China and Taiwan and ask in Mandarin sometimes, and the answers are sometimes not quite what you think/expect.
Nah it was US based AMD guy he was chatting too. Within last couple of weeks but honeslty I couldn't give exact as way too many videos since.

Associate
Nah it was US based AMD guy he was chatting too. Within last couple of weeks but honeslty I couldn't give exact as way too many videos since.
Aweomse. That'll certainly be more convincing a reason to jump on this early.

But it does raise the question of what the online team are doing and why they haven't included the Unlocked detail on the spec page. Hmmm... :-/

Soldato
I posted a video on page 19. PCWorld on Youtube did an interview with Scott Stankard from AMD and I'm pretty sure during that he said PBO and CO will be available.

Edit: Guess I should have read the post above as thats the video I posted :p

Last edited:
Associate
Waiting for the reviews of these CPU's before I order the last parts for my new build, I hope they are affordable otherwise I'll just go for a 13600k build instead

Back
Top Bottom