• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Ryzen clock tuner 2.0

Soldato
Can't wait to try it

one click auto curve optimizer will save so much time

mom already getting +10% multi core and same single core as stock in CB20 with PBO but it will be interesting to see if clock tuner 2.0 can do the same with lower power draw

Soldato
Just a quick bump of this thread, CTR 2.0 will be available for download tomorrow at 9am GMT+2 for those that are interested.

Associate
Just downloaded it , ran the diagnostic. Says my 5900x is a bronze sample. Much sad. :(

That aside I have no idea what I am doing with it :D - really interested in the next versionn that will help with curve optomiser.

Soldato
Just downloaded it , ran the diagnostic. Says my 5900x is a bronze sample. Much sad. :(

That aside I have no idea what I am doing with it :D - really interested in the next versionn that will help with curve optomiser.
He said in the notes it will likely day either bronze or gold not silver due to the thresholds.

I'm running it now. I was bronze 5950x.

Soldato
OP
He said in the notes it will likely day either bronze or gold not silver due to the thresholds.

I'm running it now. I was bronze 5950x.
the colour scheme of the chip makes no difference really. my 3900x is silver but still able to hit 4.4GHz on two of its CCX and 4.25GHz on the other two wiht 1.25V if more voltage applied I am pretty sure it can do 4.5 4.6 on those two better CCDs

Soldato
Can't wait to try it

one click auto curve optimizer will save so much time

mom already getting +10% multi core and same single core as stock in CB20 with PBO but it will be interesting to see if clock tuner 2.0 can do the same with lower power draw

Just in case you aren’t aware the curve optimiser is a 2.1 feature, and even the beta 2.1 doesn’t have it as he needs AMD to add OS level control which isn’t here yet... it is supposed to be coming some time this month though.

Soldato
My 5900x came up as bronze as well, wonder if the board impacts the quality.
My recommended was pretty poor to be honest, I may as well keep is as stock as +25mhz won't make a massive difference.
However, the undervolting could be an interesting adjustment to reduce temps

Associate
Ignore the sample categories. 5900/5950 don't seem to get higher than silver where 5600/5800 often hit gold but they've always got higher ref voltage allowing for higher clocks.

Soldato
OP
My 5900x came up as bronze as well, wonder if the board impacts the quality.
My recommended was pretty poor to be honest, I may as well keep is as stock as +25mhz won't make a massive difference.
However, the undervolting could be an interesting adjustment to reduce temps
ya undervolting is where tis programme come to its own.

strongly suggest using that and wait till 2.1 comes out wiht curve optimiser.

Back
Top Bottom