• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Ryzen clock tuner 2.0

Soldato
E47luhK.jpg

2021-02-06.png

:D

Now to figure out the rest of the gubbins.

Associate
impressed with p1 profile 110 vs 141 ppt thats a nice drop in temps. Further tweaking to do with p2 profile.

I checked again and mine shut off at default due to hitting 85c in Cinebench. So actually the tuned version was better after all (just false default values as incomplete test). Will try improving my fan curves and trying again on monday so I can get proper comparative values. My scores were hitting 6031 tuned so slightly higher than yours for the same processor, maybe that is why it was making more heat?

Associate
Follow the guide regarding P1 P2 profile. If you want to undervolt, use the vcore setting and all core frequency it gives in bios.

you CPU looks really good.

I'm really not used to amd cpu's and the bios.

My vcore when I start the system is 1.450v... it also says this when I begin tuning

Recommended to reduce the voltage compensation. I've done a Google and can find nothing

Soldato
have you followed the igors guide and done the prerequisites? as in set LLC to 2 for your ASrock board, PBO to auto etc?

Thanks for this, I had missed this as well. Interestingly I already had my Asus board set with an LLC of Level 2, an Optimised phase mode and Current Capacity of 120%. I might try LLC at Level 3 before setting an Extreme phase control mode. That might move me from "silver" to "golden". The issue I have with setting Extreme phase control is that your basically telling the board to run max active power phases all the time so your generating more heat on the VRMs. Most suggest Optimised is the better value to use for this.

Soldato
Oh and as some others mentioned, it fails to auto-start for me as well. Have to manually launch at each logon. Then it kicks back into life.
did this for me. Worked after setting the options then using the exit button on the left menu pane to close the program prior to reboot.

Now opens in tray after each reboot.

Back
Top Bottom