Salem's Lot 2024 (Max)

Yeah i remember the remake, absolute garbage. The TV movie im talking about was a cut of the series for tv, it was horrible :cry:
ahh yes, i dont think you can even get the 90 minute version anymore can you? I know the one available on Now (probably through sky aswell) is the 3 hour one, the dvd i bought back in the day is also the 2 disc 3 hour version.

ahh yes, i dont think you can even get the 90 minute version anymore can you? I know the one available on Now (probably through sky aswell) is the 3 hour one, the dvd i bought back in the day is also the 2 disc 3 hour version.
Im not even sure it was a legit version, maybe it was a cut by the channel airing it. Cant remember if it was BBC or ITV, just remember being dumbfounded at everything that was missing from the full version :cry:

This looks fairly good. I hope they do it justice!

Every October, the misses and I watch a horror film a day, for every day of October. We're saving this for then!

Is the 2004 version worth a watch?
Its got some cracking actors Rutger Hauer/Donald Sutherland/Andre Braugher, it just lacks that something if you know what i mean, overall its 'ok'. I wouldnt hunt it down to watch it but if I noticed it was going to be on I would make sure to (if that makes sense)

Reactions: Kyo
Just started part 2 of the mini series and I have to say, if people in Salem’s Lot actually closed their bloody bedroom curtains at night they may not get bitten by vampires as often.
Watched most of Stephen King's films and yet Salem's Lot alluded me. Managed to watch this weekend, the original with David Soul.

It's quality, and yup, I sure as hell closed the curtains.

There was quite a storm Friday night, proper torrential and lightning, all I kept thinking about was that scene! :D

Back
Top Bottom