Samsung Galaxy S24 Family Thread

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I hope everyone is also buying via Topcashback, they have 15% cashback running currently. My order for the 512GB black is now in, delivery on the 24th :cool:

I also had a 15% birthday voucher code Samsung sent and used the free Galaxy Watch & Strap code so will sell those on marketplace to claw back £200 or so for an easy return :p

No more exclusive colour this time round, there's no nice colours, orange instead of red??? Also I'm not waiting up to a month again lol.

See they are doing the buy 512GB for the price of 256 and 1TB for the price of 512 again this year too. Didn't see the point in spending £100 more for 1TB, currently usage stats show 45% storage used on the 512GB 23U, and unlikely I'll be keeping it the full 7 years to warrant 1TB anyway - I'll just convert the largest saved camera videos to AV1 if I need to save space in future :cry:

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Only gripe is they give you a blanket trade-in discount regardless of storage size. £370 only, I got well over £400 trade in for the 22 Ultra last year! Thankfully the higher cashback awards make up for it I guess.

Edit*
TCB email came in confirming the cashback now.

Last edited:
Associate
Still waiting for my £50 code here too, upgrading from an S21 Ultra I'm trading in.

Also wanting to do it on Samsung Finance, which is currently having its own mare.

Last edited:
Associate
They don't allow any phone trade in for £150 like last time. Been saving my smashed old S7 Edge for potential trade in... no more.

I'm not trading in my perfect condition S23U 1TB for a measly £600 off :confused:

I paid £1k for the 1tb last year with a leather case and screen protector wonder how much the price for a 1tb be this time with stacked discounts?

Associate
Only gripe is they give you a blanket trade-in discount regardless of storage size. £370 only, I got well over £400 trade in for the 22 Ultra last year! Thankfully the higher cashback awards make up for it I guess.

Edit*
TCB email came in confirming the cashback now.

Is the cashback guaranteed and how long does it take to payout? First time i'm using topcashback.

If I go through the samsung app, I can get an additional 5% off but topcashback doesnt work with samsung app so will lose the 5% but if they 100% payout then obv makes more sense to order through them :)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
same, must be random!
I got two codes for my birthday in December and posted one of them here. You snooze you lose:p

Is the cashback guaranteed and how long does it take to payout? First time i'm using topcashback.

If I go through the samsung app, I can get an additional 5% off but topcashback doesnt work with samsung app so will lose the 5% but if they 100% payout then obv makes more sense to order through them
:)
I've not had any issues with TCB before, it's tracked correctly and payable in 8 weeks:

V2u8S20.png

Last edited:
Soldato

If I go through the samsung app, I can get an additional 5% off but topcashback doesnt work with samsung app so will lose the 5% but if they 100% payout then obv makes more sense to order through them :)
Exactly what I was just thinking. Lose the 5% to get 15.

Not going to wait for the email anymore, going to order now (sods law the email will come just after I place the order)

Back
Top Bottom