Samsung Galaxy S24 Family Thread

Soldato
I caved and ordered one. Will have to get the same case again and screen protectors. Really at this price they should provide those free.
The £50 unpacking promo code gives you a free leather case and screen protectors.

Exactly what I was just thinking. Lose the 5% to get 15.

Not going to wait for the email anymore, going to order now (sods law the email will come just after I place the order)

I'm contacting Samsung customer service right now

Update:
Screenshot-2024-01-17-at-21-15-43.png

Last edited:
Soldato
I gave up waiting for the Samsung finance option to come back, ended up just buying it outright on credit card and will do a balance transfer to another card to get 2 years 0% interest to pay it off, so works out the same!

Associate
Employee discount schemes give 15% off too. S24 doesn't show when you got to the site, but is there if searched for. £50 code and watch codes stack OK on it too.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Employee discounts generally only work via the EPP portal which Samsung has for those, on the EPP the prices always used to be higher than the normal store age, so tat discount ended up not really saving that much.

Associate
I've used plenty of time over the years and always cheaper than the standard Samsung site. You can't use TCB, but still is generally cheaper.

Ordered an S24 256GB earlier and was 15% cheaper than standard price to start with and codes all stacked.

Soldato
Soldato
I've used plenty of time over the years and always cheaper than the standard Samsung site. You can't use TCB, but still is generally cheaper.

Ordered an S24 256GB earlier and was 15% cheaper than standard price to start with and codes all stacked.
TCB tracked for me anyway via EPP, not complaining

Associate
I've ordered 1TB in titanium black. Dont have any old phones to trade in but managed to get it for £1170.

- £50 off Code.
- Free Galaxy watch + screen protector + leather case.
- 10% off code through referral link.

Topcashback has also tracked at £174.61 so basically £995.39. Happy with that :)

Soldato
I've ordered 1TB in titanium black. Dont have any old phones to trade in but managed to get it for £1170.

- £50 off Code.
- Free Galaxy watch + screen protector + leather case.
- 10% off code through referral link.

Topcashback has also tracked at £174.61 so basically £995.39. Happy with that :)
Screen protector and case were free? Or am I reading it wrong

Associate
With the early registration they were offering discount plus free case/screen-protector, also a code for the free watch.

edit: Assuming you got the email, or got it on time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom