Samsung Galaxy S24 Family Thread

Soldato
Did the free watch need to be added before you check out? I registered for it and got a notification to just make sure I pre-ordered the device. I've had no emails or anything and have already checked out the order.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah brilliant thank you. We worried I'd missed something.

Now to sit right and wait for some Snapdragon goodness. I've got nothing against my S22U as it works perfectly fine but I am looking forward to a flat screen and a better processor as I do use Dex occasionally.

Associate
Wasn't upgrading this year.... Lasted an hour

1TB Titanium Grey

Screenshot-20240117-200057-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
My order has changed to preparing for despatch and I can't cancel now. Different to last year when I could cancel for a while. Could be because of the free watch though.

Associate
I've used plenty of time over the years and always cheaper than the standard Samsung site. You can't use TCB, but still is generally cheaper.

Ordered an S24 256GB earlier and was 15% cheaper than standard price to start with and codes all stacked.

Whats codes did you use please?

I have a 10% friends discount and got lucky with a £50 launch code (instead of the case code they promised)

Associate
Whats codes did you use please?

I have a 10% friends discount and got lucky with a £50 launch code (instead of the case code they promised)
As I mentioned earlier in the thread I used the 'Perks at work' website which gives a variety of different discounts but then usually gives less trade in value but this time it gave the same as Samsung which made it a better deal but then you can't get TCB as far as I know.

Soldato
Anyone had luck with using TCB for cashback whilst simultaneously using all of the below?

- Watch code
- £50 code
- 10% code
- Samsung Flex

The TCB terms say no financed products and no codes - but wasn't sure if flex falls in that category / if anyone got it to track despite that

Soldato
Has anyone got any email confirmation of their order from Samsung yet? Still nothing here again...

Edit: looks like the email actually went to my Gmail account even though the confirmation on the order page said my Hotmail account...I guess the Samsung website was busy and being weird

Last edited:
Associate
As I mentioned earlier in the thread I used the 'Perks at work' website which gives a variety of different discounts but then usually gives less trade in value but this time it gave the same as Samsung which made it a better deal but then you can't get TCB as far as I know.

Thanks, so I see

£799 direct where you can use a 10% code
£679 perks/student portal, where you can't use 10% or 15% codes

(for S24 256Gb)

Can you use the £50 voucher on the perks site?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom