Samsung Galaxy S24 Family Thread

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Oh man, didn't think I would give up my S23U, but I've always preferred flat screens, this would make a perfect phone that little bit more perfect. Always wanted a grey/silver phone as well.... Guess I'm also in the group of waiting to see if trade in is worth it. :p

Soldato
Soldato
Oh man, didn't think I would give up my S23U, but I've always preferred flat screens, this would make a perfect phone that little bit more perfect. Always wanted a grey/silver phone as well.... Guess I'm also in the group of waiting to see if trade in is worth it. :p
Same - not had a flat screen since my Oneplus 6T in 2018!

Soldato
Colours of the S24 Ultra look a bit rubbish.

What happened to the Red colour?
They might make that available as a Samsung.com exclusive at a later date. I saw some additional colours available last year only on their website and if ordering direct. I expect they'll continue to do that with S24 range.

Associate
I am currently using s20 plus, it has a few cracks on screen but not noticeable when surfing net or watching videos

I have s22 ultra but misplaced it at home somewhere because screen doesn't work it needs replacing. I was very careful but it hit corner of coffee table and now just flashes orange. Contract is up in April but I can upgrade now for free

I was thinking of getting s24 via Samsung via Klarna and paying £10 a month sjmad I feel this would be cheaper than having a contract with a mobile supplier

I don't have laptop and only tablet I have is ipad air 2 which is showing its age so I'm thinking of upgrading depending what delays they offer as I heard you get a free watch with s24 ultra via Samsung

How much do you guys think it will be? I'm hoping Klarna do a deal £50 a month over 24 months with option to upgrade every 12 months via Samsung programe

Soldato
I am currently using s20 plus, it has a few cracks on screen but not noticeable when surfing net or watching videos

I have s22 ultra but misplaced it at home somewhere because screen doesn't work it needs replacing. I was very careful but it hit corner of coffee table and now just flashes orange. Contract is up in April but I can upgrade now for free

I was thinking of getting s24 via Samsung via Klarna and paying £10 a month sjmad I feel this would be cheaper than having a contract with a mobile supplier

I don't have laptop and only tablet I have is ipad air 2 which is showing its age so I'm thinking of upgrading depending what delays they offer as I heard you get a free watch with s24 ultra via Samsung

How much do you guys think it will be? I'm hoping Klarna do a deal £50 a month over 24 months with option to upgrade every 12 months via Samsung programe
You don't need to use Klarna, you can use Samsung finance to pay the phone off over 3 years at 0% interest

Back
Top Bottom