Samsung Galaxy S24 Family Thread

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
This won't fix it either, it's a software bug which Samsung are aware of so will get fixed relatively soon.
You sure it won't fix it? As when I turned the phone on for the first time, before I used Smart Switch, the colours were a lot better. I would assume a factory reset would bring it back to that original state..

Soldato
You sure it won't fix it? As when I turned the phone on for the first time, before I used Smart Switch, the colours were a lot better. I would assume a factory reset would bring it back to that original state..
I've tried both ways and it didn't work for me, same for many more users on the forums so just going by what I've tried/seen so far.

Reactions: A2Z
Associate
When I send my watch to Environfone do i need to include the band? It’s annoying my watch has been dispatched but not the band. Or how about can I just send any old band

Soldato
Received my S24+ today.

It has the non vivid colour issue. Has that been confirmed as a software bug now or is it still rumoured to be connected to the smart switch?

Last edited:

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
When I send my watch to Environfone do i need to include the band? It’s annoying my watch has been dispatched but not the band. Or how about can I just send any old band
No band needed. I removed mine from the watch box to sell it separately when I have time.

Last edited:
Soldato
No band needed. I removed mine from the watch box to sell it separately when I have time.
lzB4pcX.png

Soldato
How to access the reocovery mods to clear cache. Ive powered on with up and also down key but not working. Foll9many youtube vids.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Yes also worth noting that as others have shown on youtube, it's only a bug with vivid mode, essentially you're getting the same output as natural when selecting vivid,which is why people are saying it looks washed out vs the S23 Ultra which has a working vivid mode.

All of my phones are/were set to Natural mode though hence not seeing any colour difference between them so this issue isn't something that affects those of us using natural mode for the most accurate colours.

Soldato
Yes also worth noting that as others have shown on youtube, it's only a bug with vivid mode, essentially you're getting the same output as natural when selecting vivid,which is why people are saying it looks washed out vs the S23 Ultra which has a working vivid mode.

All of my phones are/were set to Natural mode though hence not seeing any colour difference between them so this issue isn't something that affects those of us using natural mode for the most accurate colours.
To be honest after a day or two my eyes have adjusted and I think I prefer natural mode!

Back
Top Bottom