*** Samsung Galaxy Z Fold Thread (it can fold and everything) ***

I’d choose credit card over Samsung pay. At least you’re covered by section 75 which is quite a powerful tool in this day and age.
Samsung Pay is your credit card, it's just a wrapper/wallet. Your Samsung Pay transaction will show on your credit card statement as normal

Decided to cancel my phone with Vodafone which in itself was a 2 hour ordeal. Am I the only one who finds Vodafone’s customer service absolutely useless? :D

Vodafone were offering delivery for the 13th.

Are they allowed to do that? Sure if Samsung's release date is the 27th then that's the earliest it should be delivered? I get that sometimes the company sends them out to ensure they arrive by the date and that can mean you get them a bit early...but stating they'll be delivered like 12 days earlier?

Are they allowed to do that? Sure if Samsung's release date is the 27th then that's the earliest it should be delivered? I get that sometimes the company sends them out to ensure they arrive by the date and that can mean you get them a bit early...but stating they'll be delivered like 12 days earlier?
Maybe they negotiated a deal with Samsung. But they were offering early delivery for ordered placed before a certain date. Not sure if it was an error but if people are reporting receipt of their devices then I guess they came through on their word.

Dissemble

Next will be the JerryRigEverything scratch fest :eek:

Can't wait to watch this. He's always been honest about "hybrid" glass materials basically having the properties of plastic when tested (eg he couldnt tell the difference and thought it was PR, sales bs).

Edit: I assumed this was JerryRigEverything. Look forward to his.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom