Samurize script for Seti?

Caporegime
Originally posted by adwhitworth
Still got to add
  • E-Mail Checker
  • Alter the UKTV script to get different TV channels as I hardly watch 4 and 5 - Want Sky 1 and Discovery H&L instead.
  • There is also a DC++ Module I might add if its not to bulky.
  • I've seen someone with a WMP Script on the net as I don't use Winamp.

I reversed the wallpaper due to the other side having the white flare makes part of the next hard to read.

Can you let me know if you find the WMP script?

Soldato
Originally posted by tolien72
Can you let me know if you find the WMP script?

Sure...

DeathStalker - The script actually works on my computer thats using Setionline. I think the problem isn't Samurize (in its self). Have you got all the latest Vb Patches etc.?

Wise Guy
Soldato
wlppr.jpg

And, erm, exactly what else would i need to know on a cruncher? :confused:

All seems like a waste of cycles and memory to me, sorry.

Soldato
Originally posted by DeathStalker
According to windows update the only thing I haven't got is media player updates. But I trust microsoft about as far as I could throw america

Try installing the .NET framework I linked to. If it doesn't work, I'm stumped as the script works on mine.

Originally posted by Bundles

And, erm, exactly what else would i need to know on a cruncher? :confused:

All seems like a waste of cycles and memory to me, sorry.

Look at mine. I've still got to add some more. I think it uses about 1% CPU power.

Soldato
To be completely honest I don't see the point either, my full screen area is covered by browser windows etc whilst I'm actually using the PC, when I'm not, I have a blank screen.

I use coolmon personally, set to transparent background, with the text set to "always on top", it shows CPU usage, % done of the current workunit, and the date/time. That's all I need.

Associate
Originally posted by adwhitworth
Try installing the .NET framework I linked to. If it doesn't work, I'm stumped as the script works on mine.

Just to clarify...
I have .net and am on SP1a as well and experience no probs either.

Originally posted by DeathStalker
installed dotnetfx, but still no go. Damn I want this to work, it's easier than opening setispy every time I want to see how I'm doing.

Perhaps its a service pack issue then????

ps Tolien Im still working on footy script but slightly confuzzed as it SHOULD work but doesnt....

Caporegime
Originally posted by Sp!ke_UK

ps Tolien Im still working on footy script but slightly confuzzed as it SHOULD work but doesnt....

Thanks m8 I'm talking to some peeps on the Samurize forum too, a hell of a lot slower than here, and I've as yet got nowhere really.

Soldato
.net might be the key, though I'm getting this odd "username not found" message now, despite it being set up correctly :rolleyes::D

edit: Nope... thats not it, its gone back to 'mid' errors.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't think its using .net to be honest.

i think the error is lying in the processing of the temporary file it creates.
The temp file in c:\temp contains all the relevant data, it just seems to stem from failing to process that.

Back
Top Bottom