• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Sapphire 5700 XT Nitro Launched Today

Associate
@Vexr
I believe Sapphire is in Hong Kong so English wouldn't be their native language.
But at least they answered your question.
I take it you saw some of the reviews?
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...700-xt-nitro-in-stock.18866141/#post-33045491

Thank you, I hadn't seen that though had seen earlier videos comparing RIS/Res scaling with DLSS @ 4K.

I was about to pull the trigger on a R5700 XT. I was leaning toward the Power Color Red Dragon due to its slightly superior performance over the Sapphire Pulse (after hearing 3440x1440 is redundant with TRIXX boost) - also there's the issue my case can't fit any GPU over 290mm, which narrowed the field.

Unfortunately my employer has underpaid me for the second month running, so looks like I won't be buying a graphics card this month anyway. Will have to check in again at the end of October.

Sounds like RIS / TRIXX boost image scaling is working great, although the one thing I'd notice is Lara's hair being messed up in Shadow of the Tomb Raider, but at 33% more performance at just 15% less (compensated with RIS) resolution, I think I could happily live with that.

Soldato
OP
Thank you, I hadn't seen that though had seen earlier videos comparing RIS/Res scaling with DLSS @ 4K.

I was about to pull the trigger on a R5700 XT. I was leaning toward the Power Color Red Dragon due to its slightly superior performance over the Sapphire Pulse (after hearing 3440x1440 is redundant with TRIXX boost) - also there's the issue my case can't fit any GPU over 290mm, which narrowed the field.

Unfortunately my employer has underpaid me for the second month running, so looks like I won't be buying a graphics card this month anyway. Will have to check in again at the end of October.

Sounds like RIS / TRIXX boost image scaling is working great, although the one thing I'd notice is Lara's hair being messed up in Shadow of the Tomb Raider, but at 33% more performance at just 15% less (compensated with RIS) resolution, I think I could happily live with that.
Sorry to read about that. Hope that gets sorted out for you.

But you are right about trixx boost it's not perfect but that one discrepancy isn't enough to not use boost though.

Back
Top Bottom